Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ryle Tristan's Entry
(June 1, 2022)

Hi, Happy's Journal.
Nice to meet you?

I didn't mean to scan the pages and read her entries. Sorry. My curiosity can't be stop...

Thank you for being there for Happy.
Especially, when time comes that she don't want to talk about her problems and other concerns.

Thank you for being the shoulder to cry on.
I noticed it because there's a faded watercolor splash effect on some pages.
So it shows that she cried on the day she wrote her entry.

Thank you for letting me write an entry on your pages. Even though you were shocked when you heard that we're going to exchange notes. (Let's think that you're real on this part.)

I wanted to let you know that I love Happy so much. I know, that even you, will not believe it.

She taught me a lot of things. She also made me realize a lot of things. She taught me to be selfish for some time, because it is not a bad thing. These are some of the things that made me fall in love with her, deeply.

Her birthday is coming up. I'm also starting to plan things and give her some hint, so that she'll not be too surprised!

Ah, I will never forget that time... When I took the risk, went to her house and suprised her with books and doughnuts. And then there, I almost become a piñata—using her arnis sticks!

It's because your boy didn't use his brain. Your boy didn't think. He just go with the flow and followed his heart.

Anyways, for now, let's end my entry here.
Because I can see that my Happy is almost done with her entry on my notes. (Yes, I also have a journal.) So yep, nice to meet you again. :)

– Happy's dumpy (or dumby?) babe <3

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro