[10] : Blood

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

M U S I C I S R E C OM M E N D E D

Warning: Acts of gory and blood ahead so yeah, be careful.

"Kookie? "

Tae looked over to his friend, who was silently crying. Tears were running down his somewhat neutral face.

"Y-yeah?" Asked the shaken up maknae.

"Are you crying?"

"N-no! Why would I?"

He fumbled with the knife while attempting to not look suspicious. But of course Taehyung, who had keen eyesight, immidiently noticed.

"What's in your hand?"

Oh no, he thought. If Tae saw what he had, he would no longer trust him. What do I do? He thought.

You know what to do.

Jungkook panicked and wiped his sweaty palms against his hoodie. That voice..

"Jungkook?! Are you okay?!"

Tae shouted, a bit louder from before.

Go now.

His mind couldn't deal with this anymore. Everything was fine with him watching the movie..up until the voice came back.

No one cares about you.

Of course Jungkook believed that, but what about Tae and Jimin?

They're just doing it to look good in front of the others.

Jungkook was shaking now, earning the looks from Yoongi and everybody else.

If they truly cared about you, would you have even become this in the first place?

Those were all the answers to all the questions he had. The truth had finally settled into his mind.

He stopped moving.

Everyone was now on full alert. Jungkook stood up and in a frenzy ran through the doors.

"JUNGKOOK!"

Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows. "...What's going on?"

Tae stood up and said, "Something's wrong!" Before abruptly chasing after the maknae.

Jimin got worried and followed Tae's example. "You guys stay here!"

They nodded, but the curiosity was getting to them.

[Later]

Tae did his absolute best to keep up with Valt in the dorm, but Jungkook was obviously faster and better at hiding.

Jimin had catched up with the Taehyung, and the two used all their willpower to yell, "Kookie! Stop!"

Jungkook had reached the bathroom and had sat down hard and pulled out the blade.

Although the two were closely behind, the bathroom was far from where they were.

Hurry up.

Just as he was about to get it over with, there was banging on the door.

"JEON JUNGKOOK, YOU BETTER OPEN UP THIS DOOR RIGHT THIS INSTANCE!"

His voice was really loud, but it only encouraged the maknae to move at a faster pace.

"I'm sorry."

He brought the knife up to his arm.

Tae kept banging as hard as he could on the door, while Jimin tried to unlock the door.

Jungkook cut his arm with all of his force. Blood drained from his arm rapidly. The pain washed over him as he began growing dizzy.

Jimim managed to unlock the door and shrieked at the sight before him. Jungkook lay unconscious in a pool of his own blood.

He stepped aside and allowed Tae to come in. He almost dropped to the floor, but scrambled over to check Kookie's pulse.

"Call the ambulance!"

Jimin nodded and dialed furiously. Tae didn't care about all the blood. He hugged Jungkook tight and cried into his shirt.

"Why Kookie, why?!"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro