[11] : Feelings

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

M U S I C I S R E C O M M E N D E D

To Liya and Emily

"Why Jungkook , why?!"

Tae yelled at the top of his lungs. He was an idiot for not noticing the fact that the makane was still like this.

He thought his friend, the one he truly cared about, was getting better, when indeed he was getting worse.

After a minute, an ambulance came and two men in white practically scrambled to; get a stretcher, securely place Jungkook on it, and try to save his life.

They loaded him onto the truck and told Taehyung that they could visit him tommorow at the hospital.

This is one night that would haunt him forever.

[Later]

The quiet had never been more murderous to Taehyung's ears.

After some time looking at his phone, it seemed that ARMY still hadn't heard of Jungkook. They might make it worse. He had said nothing and just let the tears stream down.

"WHY?"

He shouted at the starry sky.

"DAMMIT JUNGKOOK, WHY?!" He punched the wall several times, leaving him with a bloody and bruises fist.

He kept screaming hopelessly, even though the yelling would not affect anything whatsoever.

I guess I should stop, he thought. It's not going to fix him, much less do anything of worth.

Tae went to Jungkook's room and allowed himself to enter. Once again, the other members had left for another Run episode, but Taehyung chose to stay behind.

Right when he entered Jungkook's bedroom, Tae collapsed on the bed and sobbed uncontrollably.

This was going to be one restless night.

[Later]

It was 4:23 a.m. and Taehyung still couldn't get some sleep. This was a terrible time to think of what might happen in the future, but he could no longer wait.

He bolted upwards, got dressed, and immidiently began running all the way to the hospital.

When he arrived, he practically yelled, "My name is Kim Taehyung, I'm here to see Jeon Jungkook!"

He wheezed and steadied his breathing. The nurse typed something on her keyboard and smiled. "Yes, Mr. Jeon Jungkook is in room 74."

Tae bowed a slight thank you and sprinted. "72..73..74!" He said happily, and basically let the door fly open.

Unfortunately, the sight before him was something straight from his nightmares.

Jungkook seemed lifeless, his chest rose slowly, and his body was connected to all sorts of machines.

The worst thing was his hair was ruffled randomly, making him look adorable.

Tae gulped and held back tears. "K-kookie?"

The maknae stirred in his sleep to the sound of a familiar voice. But he could only open his eyes halfway.

"Hyung..."

Taehyung smiled like an idiot. "Hi Kookie."

Jungkook breathed in and released a flood of tears. "I-I'm sorry...I'm s-sorry.." He sat up straight and enveloped his friend in a death-endearing hug.

Tae couldn't move whatsoever, but managed to wrap his arms around a obviously blushing Jungkook.

"It's okay."

Jungkook pulled back as the guilt and depression washed over him like a heavy rainstorm.

He stuttered, "I s-still don't know h-how I got t-to that.."

"It's fine , this is a thing of the past now." Tae smiled, and Jungkook fakely returned it.

He had longed to see his friend's smile, even if it was fake. It made him so happy, Tae just kissed the maknae on the lips.

Jungkook backed away as a crazed blush spread across his face.

"H-hyung!"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro