[12] : Truth

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

MUSIC IS RECOMMENDED

"I...I thought you didn't like me?" Jungkook asked, while hanging his head in shame. He didn't know if that was a happy or real kiss.

Tae's soft eyes brimmed with tears yet again. "I-it's just that y-you look so happy-"

He sniffed and grinned like a dork. "-and that makes me happy. I don't even know why I'm crying anymore."

He buried his face into the blankets of the hospital bed and let out a soft, gentle sob.

"It's okay, hyung." The maknae said while smiling. He ran his hand through Taehyung's hair, which was surprisingly ultra soft. It could rival Jimin's hair.

(Let's just say he accidentally touched it and it felt like a puppy's fur.)

Tae looked up and once again saw his cheery smile, this one seemed full of life and happiness, it triggered him once again.

[Later]

A nurse had brought Taehyung some water after he choked on a sob.

Jungkook asked, "Are you okay now?"

He nodded in gratitude. "Yeah, thanks for worrying."

The maknae nodded as the nurse tapped her clipboard and smiled. "Looks like your ready to go!"

The two boys bowed a thank you as the nurse excused herself and exited the room.

As they walked out of the hospital, Tae insisted on holding hands, regardless of the riskiness of the public seeing. He looked into Jungkook's eyes and said, "I love you so much, I want you to never forget that, okay?"

Jungkook nodded as a blush arose.

Shortly after, they arrived at a park when Tae abruptly stopped walking, making Kookie curious.

"Hey, why did yo- mmph!"

Taehyung slammed his lips onto Jungkook's. He thought his lips were soft, making him want to nibble on them.

Jungkook unknowingly kissed back, and for the 3rd time in a day, blushed madly.

This must be what love feels like, he thought.

"Hey!"

They stopped their semi make out session and squinted at a figure running towards them in the distance.

Jimin.

"Finally, I thought I'd never find you!"

The mochi threw his arms and tackled his friends in what seemed worse than Hoseok's death hugs.

"You got me so worried are you oka-"

He stared at the two holding hands and laughed heartily. "Well, I guess you're okay then!"

Tae chuckled. "Come one, let's get you home. The rest of the members will soon be home, and you'll have to do a lot of explaining."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro