[13] : Lust

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

M U S I C I S R E C O M M E N D E D

"Kookie!"

Yelled Jin, who immidiently set down his bag and rushed to hug his boy.

"How are you? Did anything happen while I was gone? You didn't burn the dorm did you? Have you been showering? Young man, you smell terrible!"

Jungkook grew red in embarrassment and looked at Tae and Jimin behind him, who weren't even trying to hide their laughter.

The maknae tilted his head in confusion. "Why do you talk like you've gone on vacation? You've only been away doing Run episodes."

Behind Jin emerged and Hobi, who ran to hug Jungkook while squealing like crazy. Namjoon just nodded like 'sup' and Yoongi smiled at Kookie.

"Hey Kookie. Has Taehyung been taking care of you?" Namjoon asked while smiling.

Meanwhile, a perverted smile crept it's way onto Yoongi's face as he agreeingly asked, "Yeah, has he been taking care of you?"

Now it was Tae's turn to be embarrassed. He and Kookie looked at each other and blushed.

[Later]

Jungkook was in his room with Tae when Jin told him to take a shower. After much complaining, the maknae finally agreed to it after being bribed.

Jimin was downstairs helping Jin to keep Namjoon away from the kitchen.

"So, why did you decide to come up with me?" Asked Kookie.

"Well, I thought it would be fun if we...spend a little time together." Tae said while blushing. "I-It's not what you might be thinking."

Jungkook walked up to Tae and tiptoed a bit to kiss him on the lips.

Both blushed instantly, but didn't pull back. They savored this moment for what felt like eternity. Jungkook never knew he could love someone so much.

Tae pushed him to the bed and said, "I love you so much." He smiled and kissed Jungkook while removing his hoodie.

Kookie it all go slow. After Taehyung managed to remove everything, he felt all over the maknae's body.

"I-I love you, too," he responded, biting his lip to not make any noise. Tae decided to move on, and began kissing Jungkook's neck.

The maknae could barely restrain his moans of pleasure.

"Hey Tae, you in he-"

Jimin opened the door and dropped his jaw.

"Never mind."

The two boys shrugged and picked off of where they left on.

Meanwhile, Jimin ran all the way to the kitchen.

Yoongi noticed he was red and asked why. The mochi said, "T-Tae and K-Kookie..they were.."

The jamless male turned red and shook his head. Yoongi on the other hand, smiled creepily.

"Finally."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro