[14] : Broken

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

M U S I C I S R E C O M M E N D E D

Warning: Bloodshed ahead, 14+ is recommended

Jungkook stirred in his sleep. The only light provided to aid his vision was the pale glow of the nighttime moonlight.

Tae and Jimin were on the floor, once again tangled in a heap of blankets. Jimin mumbled, "Wat do u call a chim chim?"

The mochi giggled in his sleep. "A very tall midget."

The makane ignored his friends and sat up.

There was a pit in his stomach gradually growing. He felt guilty that his friends wasted some time of their lives to help him out.

But like most people, Kookie was one of the few people who hated attention. The pressure only intensifies, leaving him with 0 determination.

Jungkook gulped and began shaking violently.

Why am I still here? After all this waste of time, I'm still alive. No one even cares about me what's the point? Taehyung and Jimin were constantly annoyed by me when we debuted together.

The maknae grabbed his head and repeatedly whispered, "No..no..no.."

I can make it easier for everyone who is fed up with my antics. They showed how they truly felt about me before all this "caring" happened. If I cease to exist, maybe theyll finally be satisfied.

Poor Kookie couldn't take it anymore. He throwed the covers off of his body and rapidly ran down the hall, frantically looking for anything sharp.

The kitchen knives. Jungkook ran to the counter where Jin stored all the blades in it's neat steel holder. He picked them up swiftly with both hands and stabbed himself repeatedly in the stomach.

He no longer felt sane.

Jungkook's stomach flared with pain as the blood poured to the floor, it's sickly red color giving off a glare in the moon's light.

He smiled happily with the fact the others will be happy to know he was finally gone. Without hesitation, The maknae continued to stab himself with multiple knives.

The world began spinning as he dropped the knives and stumbled around the kitchen. As he met contact with the floor, he heard footsteps coming hard down the hall.

Jungkook squinted at the figure approaching. "..Tae?" The maknae now lay in a pool of red.

Taehyung spotted his friend and immidiently stopped.

Before he could say anything more, Jungkook began losing conscious rapidly by the second. And finally everything turned black.

Tae tried to approach his friend, but was too afraid. Suddenly he heard gasps from behind him. He turned around and saw Jimin, who stared in horror as his eyes watered.

Tae immidiently dropped down, hugged the mochi and covered his eyes as his tears wet his shirt and he screamed his friend's name.

"Tae?!" Yoongi yelled as he thundered down the hall. He saw the Jimin crying into Tae's shirt. He looked at the lifeless body before him and his instincts kicked in.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! GET THE F*CK UP, WHAT DID YOU DO?"

Yoongi turned Tae and said, "Give me Jimin. I'll go wake up the other members and get them somewhere safe." He picked up the mochi and ran back up the stairs.

{A/N: Any of you crying yet?}

Tae ran closer to Jungkook, only to see his stomach torn apart. He kneeled down to help his lover up, ignoring the fact he sat in a pool of blood.

[Later]

Through the entire thing, Taehyung's mind became fuzzy with so many emotions, all of which were bad.

The police came, along with a couple of ambulances. They retrieved Jungkook's body and began racing to save his life.

Meanwhile, Yoongi and the rest of Bangtan stayed at a hotel, only to be safe from any assumptions the public could make.

The hospital staff said that he could visit his friend the very next day. But Tae didn't know if he could face Kookie again.

Taehyung...was scared.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro