03 | Cinema

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"To the cinema it is, then," Quake smiled.

He led Thunderstorm out and into their shared car, to which Quake opened the door for his girlfriend before heading into the driver's seat.

Quake drove silently towards the mall, all while humming "Beautiful in White" under his breath.

"You look so beautiful in white," Quake sang, turning to his girlfriend.

"Are you asking me on a proposal?" Thunderstorm asked, blushing.

Quake didn't answer. Instead, he just continued to sing till they arrived on their destination. He had a big smile on his face, however. Something that Thunderstorm didn't notice as she was too busy blushing.

Soon enough, they had arrived at the mall. Quake parked their car in an easily accessible parking area, before leading Thunderstorm towards the direction of the cinema.

"Oh, there's two different genres being shown on the next screening," Quake said as he read through the list of movies.

"One was romance. From what I read on the synopsis, it's about two different people who absolutely loved each other, but can't be together because of their social status. Kind of like Romeo and Juliet, isn't it?" Quake asked offhandedly as he went to read on the other movie.

"The other movie was action. It was about two spies who went into a heist and got caught, and now they have to figure out a way to escape. Now that's interesting."

Quake turned back to his girlfriend. "We could watch both of them, but I've got something planned after the movie. So what do you want to watch? The romance one, or the action one?"

Proceed to 04 | Romance if you choose the romantic movie.

Proceed to 05 | Action if you choose the action movie.

Warning: The outcome of the story will now depend on the path you chose.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro