04 | Romance

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Quake blinked in surprise. "I didn't take you to be the kind to watch romantic movies."

"Yeah, but you love them," Thunderstorm pointed out. "I wanted to do something for you for a change, unless you wanted me to go for the action one?"

"No, not at all," Quake smiled so wide it hurts. "Thank you, Thunderstorm."

The said girl shrugged, but there was a hint of a blush in her pale cheeks. "You've done so much for me already."

Quake blushed a bit and went to the counter to buy two tickets for the movie.

"We're on the top row," he told Thunderstorm excitedly, showing her the tickets. "It would be quite a view for the both of us."

Thunderstorm just gave him a small, bashful smile as her mind went on with the possibilities of being with Quake in such a private spot. The people around them would probably have cavities with how sweet they will be.

Quake excused himself for a bit to buy some snacks and went back with a big bag of popcorn and some large sodas.

"I figured that we might as well enjoy the movie with snacks on our side," Quake grinned.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Despite her reservations, Thunderstorm found the movie quite interesting.

"It's like Blaze's and Ice's love story, isn't it?" Quake asked out of the blue. "The couple still pushed for their love despite everything, and ended up getting happily married."

Quake stared intensely at his girlfriend as the movie ended. He got up from his chair and knelt on one knee in front of Thunderstorm, drawing many stares from the people.

"Thunderstorm," he said softly. "You have been the love of my life for so long. You filled the hole in my heart I didn't know I had. You completed me, you became the sun that my world revolves around."

Quake took a small black box from his pocket and opened it, revealing an elegant silver diamond ring. "All I ask from you is one thing."

"Will you marry me?"

Proceed to 06 | Yes if you want Hali to accept Quake's proposal.

Proceed to 07 | No if you want Hali to reject him.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro