06 | Yes

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thunderstorm's eyes were brimmed with tears. Finally, the day that she had been waiting for, it was here. Quake finally proposed to him.

She nodded mutely, unable to speak. She was rewarded by a huge smile from Quake, and for her, everything else didn't matter.

The crowd cheered as Quake slipped the ring on Thunderstorm's left ring finger. He then stood up, bringing Thunderstorm up with him.

"You made me the happiest man alive," Quake breathed as he kissed his now fiancé passionately.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The wedding happened a few months later. Everyone was invited, especially their closest friends.

"Finally," Cyclone said as he linked arms with Thorn. (Now that was quite an odd pair. Don't tell them that.) "We've been waiting for Quake to pop the question for months!"

"Agreed," Blaze said, gently holding Frostfire in his arms. Ice stood beside him, alert so that should his husband go into an accident some way or another, she will be ready to catch their month-old child and let his husband fall on the floor like an idiot.

"Ugh, don't remind me," Solar muttered, the only one in the group who's still single. "I'm happy being a bachelor. I still don't know why you keep hooking me up with girls."

"That Glace girl was nice," Thunderstorm said, smirking.

"She's better off as a friend."

Quake just watched his wife and friends interact and felt his heart swell. Finally, all is right in their world.

Ending 1: Marriage

Please go back to the beginning and read again to reach a different ending.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro