07 | No

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The crowd dispersed in disappointment when Thunderstorm muttered his rejection. Soon, they were the only ones left in the cinema.

"Quake, I'm sorry," Thunderstorm said regretfully, kneeling down in front of his lover. "I just... don't love you that much. Or at least, not yet. Perhaps some other time?"

"No, no, no, it's okay, Thunderstorm. No need to apologize," Quake said as he quickly wiped away the tears that fell down on his cheeks and stood up. "I quite understand."

He tried to smile, but it ended up looking like a grimace. He bowed his head and turned around to hide his pain.

"I... need to go. I'm sorry to cut this date short, Thunderstorm." With that, Quake ran away from the cinema.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Quake met her the next day and acted like nothing happened. But Thunderstorm could see the strain in his actions. His smile was forced. His compliments were monotone. Still, he tried.

Thunderstorm tried as well, but it was like they weren't meant to be together. Slowly, they fell out of love and broke up.

Quake stayed as a bachelor, unable to fall in love with another again. Meanwhile, Thunderstorm found love in Cyclone and they became together.

When Quake heard the news, he was devastated. Apparently, he still loved Thunderstorm so much. He just ended their relationship when he realized that Thunderstorm had fallen out of love with him.

He drank himself to sleep that night, and the following nights after. But eventually, he moved on, but never fell in love with someone ever again.

Ending 2: Fallen Out of Love

Please go back to the beginning and read again to reach a different ending.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro