Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

*Tonya pov*
I woke up staring up at the ceiling. I was really missing Keon but I couldn't still believe what had happened. I thought to myself, " maybe I was overreacting with alla this, after all, he was drunk and he didn't known what he was doing."
I turned to my side and saw Keosha and Jayla still asleep. I quietly laughed at them before picking up my phone from my table. It was only 9:24 and Keon had blown up my phone.

*15 missed calls from Bae💜😍🌍*
My phone was filled with messages from last night and a few from this morning.

I groaned and unlocked my phone and began reading all the messages.

Bae💜😍🌍: baby im sorry
Bae:💜😍🌍: I fucked up and I'm really sorry
Bae:💜😍🌍: baby I was drunk, I didn't know what I was doing...
Bae💜😍🌍: forgive me
Bae💜😍🌍: I know you won't want to talk but please I'm sorry.
Bae💜😍🌍: Tonya I love you.

For some reason reading them made my eyes water. I decided I was gonna call him.
" morninggg" Jayla screamed.
"Damn, girl it's only 9 in the morning!" I laughed.
"I made up my mind so I'm gonna call Keon". God knows how much ive missed him and it's only been some hours" I said.
"Thank god the perfect couple need to come back together" Jayla said.
Keosha woke up abruptly looking like some weird child.
"I heard everything you just said. It's felt like forever since you were last together!" She yelled.
I laughed at both of them and dialled up Keon.
He answered the phone so quickly.
"Umm Keon, i--" he cut me off before I could say anymore.
"--Baby I'm sorry, I was drunk. You know 100% that the last thing I would want to do to you would be to hurt you. I love you and your my world. If I hurt you, I would hurt myself for it" he said.
A tear fell from my eye. I felt horrible for not forgiving him earlier. It could have happened to anyone and I was being so extra about it.
"Keon I'm sorry for being petty and so annoying. I forgive you and should have done so earlier than this--..." he hung up.
Keosha and Jayla looked at me. I looked at them without saying a word. They heard the phone convo because it was on speaker. Immediately, the doorbell rang.
"I'll get it." I told the girls before running downstairs. I was assuming it was the mailman so I went quickly. I opened the door only to see Keon standing in front of me.
Neither of us said anything and he grabbed me gently by the waist and hugged me.
"Bae I'm sorry." He said with apologetic eyes.
"Its ok, I forgive you." I said softly looking into his hazel Brown eyes. God, this boy was beautiful. He placed his soft lips against mine and passionately kissed me. Without breaking the kiss I shut the door behind us and moved into the living room. Our tongues danced around each other. After about 3 minutes we let go of each other.
"I missed you." I said stroking his hair.
"I missed you too". He said.
I heard Keosha and Jayla coming down the stairs.
"Dickhead" Keosha said as she walked over and punched Keon in the chest.
"Who the fuck you calling a dickhead? Bitch" he said pushing her playfully.
Jayla just hugged Keon and mean mugged him as banter.
"You fucked up." Jayla said.
"I know I did, and I'm gonna make it up to her." Keon said looking at me. I blushed and felt myself blush.
"Aww her dimples" Keosha said cooing.
Just then Ne-Ne, Andrew and dez came through the door.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro