Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Keon pov

It is like 11 in the morning and I was back to my house to apologize for what I did. Then my phone started ringing.
Me: Hello?
??: hi this is the rehabilitation centre. Your mother is free to leave. So please pick her up as soon as possible.
Me: ok thanks I'll be there about 6.
??: ok bye
And I hung up. Now Tonya needs to meet my mum...

I bought a bunch of flowers for Tonya. I parked my car in the gate and walked up to the door. I pressed the bell and Tonya shouted. "Coming!". I heard lots of giggling and laughing, and I knew Keosha was there. As soon as she opened the door none of us spoke. She just looked at me as if I had to say something.
"Look, Tonya I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything I did. I was high and drunk. I hope you understand" I said. Tonya just sighed. "I don't know what to do." She said looking like she was going to cry. "Baby, please just accept my apology." I told her holding her hand with my free hand. "I'm glad you apologised." She said.
"So you forgive me?" I.asked getting excited.
"Um yes?" She said. "Yesss" I said carrying her and kissing her lips passionately. "I missed you Keon." She said as I handed her the flowers. "I missed you too." I said coming into the house. I saw Jayla,Ne-Ne and keosha mugging me. "Guys. Everything's sorted." Tonya said hugging me from behind. "Did Davina whoop yo ass?" Keosha said smiling. "Nah, she was calm," I said trying to defeat her.

Tonya pov

We invited the guys over and they were playing 2k. "Dont let me kill you" Dez said to Andrew. "Oh shit".Keon said. He put his controller down and walked over to where me and the girls were. He slid his hands around my waist and put his chin in terms crook of my neck. "Keon stop. I just forgave you." I said. "I wasn't gonna start anyway. The rehab centre said we could pick my mum up. I hope she's stopped all that bullshit" he said. "So we can see mum? I missed her." Keosha said. "Yeah, I want her to meet everyone, maybe not today. And she's not seem the crew in how long."
"Keon is it ok if I come with you?" Keosha asked.
"Yeah, but I want Tonya to stay at home."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro