Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sharkeisha in mm

Keon pov

I woke up with a headache. I looked to my side and I saw sharkeisha. "What the Hell?" I said and got out. I slowly remembered what happened last night. "Oh shit" I can't believe I did this. I wore back my clothes and went downstairs. I saw Hakeem sitting down with his phone by his ear. "Yeah he's coming down now........ aight be strong.....bye" he put his phone down and went to the kitchen. I guess everyone knew what happened. I dialled Tonya's number. I rung and rung then went to voicemail. I called her like 10 more times and then on the last one, I decided to leave a message. "Baby, I know I'm the last person you want to talk to. But, I just wanna tell you I'm sorry. I was drunk. You know I wouldn't do that, especially with her. I just wanna tell you how much I love you." Then I hung up. Hakeem came out of the kitchen. "You know you messed up."
"Y'all should know I wouldn't do that to Tonya. I was drunk." I said wearing my shoes ready to go. "Aight if that's what you say, but bro, talk to ma best Fran, just be calm. Aight?" He said. "Aight. Thanks. And tell that $2 hoe to back off, yeah?" I asked and left.

Tonya pov

I sat on the bed with Jayla, Ne-Ne and keosha helping me through. I watched my phone as Keon kept calling it. Then a notification popped up saying I had a voicemail. " Baby, I know I'm the last person you want to talk to. But, I just wanna tell you I'm sorry. I was drunk. You know I wouldn't do that, especially with her. I just wanna tell you how much I love you.". It made me want to cry more. Keosha pulled me into her embrace. "Nya don't cry" she told me. "I love him so much. I don't know what to do." I cried. Jayla and Ne-Ne joined the hug. "Baby girl don't cry. You'll make yourself ill thinking over Keon." Ne-Ne said as Jayla wiped my tears. "Ok." I said as I breathed in. I wasn't going to let Keon ruin me. But this is why I didn't want to have another boyfriend. They manipulate my heart. How would I know if he'd done this already and I didn't realize. "Girls, can you stay the night please?" I asked. "Yeah sure." Jayla said without hesitation. "I'll just ask Dezzy first." She said sending him a message. "I have to ask Davina, but she'll say yes tho. And when I told her about what happened she said she'll whoop Keon's ass." She said cheering me up.
We spent the rest of the afternoon gossiping and doing girl stuff.

Keon pov

I didn't want to go home and apologize now. I wanted to leave Tonya with time. So I went to out Davina's house, yes I know she'll kill me but I just didn't want to rush. I knocked on the door and she opened it. Davina didn't look very impressed. "I knew you'll stop here." She said letting me in. I sat down on the couch and put my head in my hands. "Is Keosha here." I asked.
"No she's with Tonya." Davina said.
"Ok. But, I don't know what happened. I was drunk." I said to her. She didn't answer but she just went into the kitchen. She came back out with a glass of water. "Oh thanks." I said. "No problem." She said as she sat down opposite me. "So, this happened yesterday?"
"Yeah"
"Have you spoken to Tonya?"
"I tried calling her like 10times this morning but she didn't answer." I said.
"What happened to the girl then. You know..." She asked.
"I dunno. I woke up and saw her cuddled with me, then I spoke to Hakeem and I left." I said back. I sighed deeply.
"Keon you need to get some sleep. Are you stopping here or somewhere else?" Davina asked.
"I booked a hotel not far from here." I said as I got up.
"Ok. Be safe and remember speak to my daughter for me." She said smiling.
"I'll try." I said smiling back.

Tonya pov

Me and the girls had just finished painting our nails. "I love that colour so much." Ne-Ne smiled. I started laughing. "Can we take a picture. I wanna remember this day, it's been nice" Keosha said. "Aight." I said. I brought out my phone and we all posed in the bathroom mirror. I posted it on instagram and captioned it ' me and ma girls'. "I'm looking fineee!" Jayla shouted as we looked at the pic, receiving likes and comments instantly. I tagged all of them. "Girls it's like 11 and I'm tired" I said yawning. "Aight can we sleep in the guest room?" Ne-Ne asked. "Yep." I said. We went in and started putting mattresses next to each other as we went to sleep...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro