Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Keosha's outfit in mm
Keon pov

Once we got to the party everyone was turnt up. I grabbed Tonya's hand and walked o the VIP area with the rest of the crew. "Yo, Keon. We that y'all wont come" Hakeem said as we sat on the large L shaped seat. I put Tonya on my laps and whispered in her ear. "Baby, can you drive back?" She nodded and spoke. "But that means I can't get drunk" she pouted. I laughed and said "save the drunkenness for your party it's in a Month.".

Jayla and Ne-Ne came over to us and took Tonya away. They said they were going to the dance floor. "Dont get to carried away." I shouted at them as they left. Hakeem was to busy getting a lap dance from a girl. "Aye, dez, Andrew do y'all wanna get drinks" I shouted. They didn't answer me and we just walked over there.

There were a hell lot of fine girls in here tonight. But none of them could beat Tonya. Me and the boys were wasted on vodka and we could barely control ourselves. "Aye, i--ima go to the pole dancers." Andrew stuttered. I didn't know where Dez was so I decided to swallow down another bottle. I grabbed the bottle, but my eyes swept across this fine ass. As she walked over to the bar I couldn't stop looking at her. "Aye shorty." I called her. She walked.over to me. She grabbed my hand and led me to one of Hakeem's guest bedrooms...

Keosha pov
I was with some of my friends from school dancing like there was no tomorrow. "Hey, Ki-Ki" my best friend Zoe called me. I walked over to the bar where she was with my other closest friend Brianna. We talked and drank. No, we didn't drink alcohol, coz we were 'too young'. "I've never been to a party this hype!" I said. But unfortunately I was talking to myself. "Umm girls?" I asked, but they were drooling over this guy. I would be lying if I said he wasn't cute. Owiee!! He came over with two other guys. "Omg." Brianna whispered. I brushed them off thought and took a seat and scrolled through my social media. "Can I have a fruit punch please?" I heard a sexy voice say. I turned my head and it was the fine guy. I continued to stare at him. "Yo." He said as he took a seat next to me. "Oh, hey" I said back. "I'm Trayvon but you can call me Tj." He said smiling showing his pearly white teeth and dimples. "Ok, my names Keosha, my friends call me Ki-Ki." I said smiling back. He nodded and sipped his drink. "Do you wanna go and dance?" Tj asked me. "Aight," I said. I put my phone back in my pocket and Tj grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor. I saw Zoe and Brianna staring at me with their mouths open. Me and Tj began to dance. "Were those your friends?" He asked me. "Yep their pretty crazy." I told him. "That one's pretty fine" he told me. He was referring to Zoe. Zoe was a half Puerto Rican and black African. She was beautiful. But I was pretty disappointed he didn't complement me. "Oh that's Zoe" I told him. "And that one too." He said smiling. "Thats Brianna." I said looking down. "I know what your ass is thinking." He whispered into my ear. It sent chills down my spine. "Which is?" I said. "Why isn't he saying anything about me?" He told me in a duh tone. "Boy, you a trip." I said laughing, but that is what I was thinking. "But you the most beautiful" he said. "Oh thanks, not to bad yourself." I said smiling. "No your really beautiful. I wouldn't be having this dance with any other girl." Tj said. I started blushing. "Thank you" I said quietly. Then another song started playing. It was my song. No love by August Alsina and Nicki Minaj.
' Red light
You know I can't make this thing that official
Believe we had a great night but I ain't the type to tell you that I miss you shit...'.

Tonya pov

It was like 1 in the morning and I was looking for Keon because everyone was leaving. I asked Ne-Ne if she knew where Keon was. But she said no. "Damn where is this boy." I said to myself.
"Have you checked upstairs?" Jayla asked me. I shook my head. I hadn't checked upstairs. Once I got upstairs I checked every room apart from one. "Keon where are you" I asked as I entered the last room. I saw Keon lying in a bed, but with... Sharkeisha. I seriously never thought he would do this to me. I stood there with tears coming down my face. Sharkeisha woke up and started smirking evily at me. "Fuck you both" I said as I left the room. I ran down the spiral staircase. "Tonya what's wrong?" Keosha asked running to me. The thought of it made me break down more. "Nothing let's go." I cried. "Tonya!" Ne-Ne and Jayla shouted and ran over to me. I sat down at the bottom of the stairs and cried.

Keosha pov

I saw Tonya crying and I ran over to her. "Tonya what's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing let's go." She said. "Tonya!" I heard Ne-Ne and Jayla shout. I didn't focus on the and I ran upstairs to see what the problem was. I reached a bedroom with the door half open. I stepped inside and saw my brother in the bed knocked out with this girl. How could he? I asked myself. I ran back downstairs to see Jayla and Ne-Ne comforting Tonya. "Its ok." I said hugging her.
"He said he'll never hurt me. But I guess that's shit now." She cried onto me.
"Dont worry I'll kill him for you." I said trying to lighten up the room. She smiled as I wiped her tears away and her smudged mascara. "Lets go." I told her.

· Keon slept with sharkeisha?
· What will happen next...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro