Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Tonya pov

We had just arrived at Keon's aunties house where his sister lives. "Keon I'm kinda nervous." I said. "What? Why?" Keon asked
"You know first impressions, what if they hate me?" I asked worried.
"Hell no. I bet you and my sister could become sisters if you wanted." He assured me. I laughed at his comment as he kissed my lips.
Keon knocked on the door then seconds after a lady came to the door. Looking about 40. "Wow, wow, wow. My boy Keon. How you doing?" She asked him. "I'm good. How are you and keosha doing?" His asked as his auntie let us in.
"Were great, never worry about us. And who's this beautiful young lady you've brought with you?" She asked smiling at me. "Auntie davina this is my girlfriend. La'Tonya Jones." Keon said introducing me to his auntie. "My sweet darling, how are you?" She asked me. "I'm fine thank you. And you?" I asked politely. "My daughter I'm great. You have fine manners do you know that?"
"Oh thank you"
"Call me Davina, I told your boyfriend here but he still has so much respect" she said rolling her eyes playfully. I laughed quietly at Keon and he mugged me.
"Keosha!" Auntie Davina shiuted. "Yeah, I'm coming." Keosha answered. She finally came downstairs. "Oh my gosh, Keon." She screamed and ran and jumped on Keon. "I missed you so much" she said. "I missed you too. Have you been good?" He asked. "Hell yeah. Everyone knows I'm a good girl." She said flipping her hair. "Keosha. Language!" Davina said. "Sorry."
"Keon is this the girl I met in the supermarket?" She asked looking confused and excited. "Yep she's now my girlfriend." He said intertwining our fingers and kissing my temple. I looked at him and smiled showing my dimples. "Omg, hi La'Tonya!" She said giving me a hug.
"Hi Keosha, just call me Tonya." I said hugging back. "
"Come.on can I show you upstairs?" She asked me grabbing my hand.
"Yeah sure." I replied as I followed her upstairs.

Me and keosha had been talking and talking, taking series and all that girly stuff. "So Nya, do you love Keon?"
"Yeah why?"
"You do know that if you've been with Keon this long, you've made him change, and it means he loves you so much." She told me.
"Really?"
"Yeah. I mean I've never seen Keon in a relationship this long before. He just used to be with girls for a month then dump them coz their not beautiful or sumthing." She said.
"Wow" is all I could say.
"Keosha do you wanna go get our nails done or go and do our hair? I've got a party to go to at 8" I said.
"Oh ok. But you don't have your car."
"Ill get Keon to drive us home and we'll go."
"Aight. I'll go like this." She said getting of the bed and leading me downstairs.

"Keon we wanna go to the mall" Keosha said.
"Aight we'll tell Davina were going."
I walked into the kitchen and told Davina we were leaving. "Oh so soon?" She asked. "I'm sorry, I asked Keosha if she wanted to get her nails and hair done with me." I said.
"Oh ok have fun she said."
"And thanks for having me it was great." I said.
" Oh my darling no problem off you go know you don't want to be late for the partyyyy." She said dancing a bit. I guessed Keon told her.
We walked to the door before we all said our final goodbye.

5 hours later.

Me and keosha were getting dressed for the party. ( Tonya outfit in mm). Keosha bought a cute outfit for the party coz she said she wanted to go as well. We chose a black belly top, blue high waisted shorts and black vans. With her hair very wavy reaching her mid back. "Oh my, Tonya it looks so cute!" Keosha exclaimed while looking at herself in the full-body mirror. "Thank you" she said hugging me.
"Your welcome."
"And you look good as well, you'll have Keon and other guys drooling over you." Keosha laughed
"Thanks but this body is for Keon only." I said putting my hands on my hips.
"Come on let's go." I said grabbing her hand leading her downstairs.

Keon pov

I stood in the foyer waiting for Keosha and Tonya. I was wearing a white polo shirt, black skinny jeans and all whites. Then I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and it was Keosha. "Hey sis. You look good." I said. "Thanks Keon and you. Tonya's just in the bathroom, she'll be down in a mome--" I cut my sister off. "Damn." I said. I saw Keosha turn her head. To be honest I've never seen Tonya look as good as now. "Baby you looking fine." I said as she came down the stairs. "Thanks Keon. You too". "Aight let's go." Keosha said. She opened the door and was so eager to go. I grabbed Tonya's waist and whispered into her ear. "You know this dress got you well in the right places? Wait till we get home." I started kissing all over her neck and feeling her. "Keon, we need to go." She moaned. "Aight just wait" I said still holding her waist and leading her outside following her behind.

· Tonya finally met Keosha

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro