Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Keon pov

The next morning
I sat up in bed watching Tonya sleeping peacefully. She was so beautiful even though she had no make up, no booty shorts and even with her hair in a messy bun. I continued looking at her. How did I manage to get myself with Tonya for this long? Normally girls will somehow hypnotize me and then I'll just cheat on them in the end. If me and Tonya have been together for... 7 months, you know I've changed. "Morning Keon." Tonya said before yawning loudly. "Morning." I said grabbing my phone. "You know your beautiful right?"
"Thanks Keon you've said that so many times. And your pretty handsome too." She said smiling.
"Pretty handsome? Don't deny it." I said.
"I wanna take a morning picture." Tonya said and grabbed my phone. We took it and she posted it on my instagram page. @badgirl_tonya, @Prince_Keon. 'me and my baby'
"We can go and meet my sister today?" I asked knowing what the answer was.
"Omg yes I need to meet her. We can go shopping together for Hakeem's party." She said.
"Hakeem's party?"
"Yeah he's hosting a party. I didn't tell you?" She asked getting out of bed and opening her wardrobe.
"Nah, you didn't. But you better not be wearing those Damn short dresses and shit." I said seriously.
"Keon, it's a party what do you expect?" She groaned.
"I expect you not to go looking like a hoe." It just blurted out of my mouth.
"What?" Tonya asked me shocked.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean i--" I was saying running my hands through my hair.
"Fuck you Keon." She said calmly and went downstairs.
"Oh shit" I said. I messed up and I knew that.

I was dressed and I was sitting on the couch texting my sister that we might be coming over. No, she doesn't live alone she lives with my aunt since my mum was at rehab. I saw Tonya sitting at the kitchen island scrolling through her phone. Social media and the 21st century.(smh). I walked up to her and slid my hands around her waist. "Come on baby. I seriously didn't mean it." I whispered into her ear. "Keon, how am I supposed to believe you?" She said.
"Baby, trust me it just slipped out."
"Aight I forgive you. But pay up, you did say." She said defeating me.
"Damn, you still remember?" I said giving the $40 I owed her.
"Why not." "You don't actually mean what you said right?" She asked me.
"Nope and I promise I will never say it again." I said kissing her temple sounding like some little boy.

· Keon and Tonya together for 7 months
· Keon called Tonya a hoe!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro