Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Tonya pov

I was locked up in a room. All I could smell was weed and I was in so much pain. "Hmm, so your that thief prince's girlfriend?" The guy asked.
"Nigga, his name is keon" I answered back.
He slapped me hard before talking. "Bitch you will not talk at me like that again." My cheek stunk and my hands were tied too my back. I just prayed I would survive this.
"Why are you doing all this?" I asked angrily with tears forming in my eyes.
"because, Keon has been number 1 nearly ever since. Now it's my turn and the only way to get up there is to get rid of you or the empire." He said with evil eyes.
"So by kidnapping him you'll get that?Why don't you just talk to him or something. It's not that hard."
He slapped me again. "Rule number one. Never. Tell me what to do" THen I heard faint gunshots and the door open. "Keon..." I said with tears in my eyes I could barely move because I was in pain. The ropes made it even more painful. "Release Tonya, Now!" Keon yelled, pointing his gun directly at the guy. My head was pounding. "Never. I'm not so easy." The guy said. "Cant you just reveal yourself?" Keon asked with his eyes turning from caramel i loved to brown then to black. "Nope. Give me your empire the money can wait."
"What are you crazy?"
"Or you want me to shoot this Tonya bitch?"
"Dont you dare." Keon said. Suddenly I heard two gunshots, but I was still alive. I opened my eyes and the guy was on the floor with blood coming from his stomach. And Ne-Ne and Jayla were in front of Keon with guns in there hands. "Baby, are you ok?" Keon asked running over to me. And the rest of the crew coming through the door. I couldn't hear anything much but I only know that they turned into slurres and I blacked out.

I woke up to seeing everyone sitting around me while I was in a hospital bed. "Guys?" I asked softly attempting to sit up but I was in pain. "Baby. How are you feeling?" Keon asked me feeling my forehead and kissing it. "I'm in so much pain." I said. "Lemme get the nurse" Hakeem said and left the room.
"What happened?" I asked.
"You blacked out after the girls Shot that guy." Andrew said.
"Oh, did you find out who it was?" I asked.
"Nah. I needed to get my baby ok" Keon said smiling and kissing my forehead.
"Aww." Jayla and Ne-Ne cooed.
"Lol, where's Dez?" I asked. "I asked him if he could sort stuff at the trap, he said he'll come down to see you tomorrow."
"It's getting pretty late guys you need to get going." I said looking at the clock. It was almost 9 pm.
"Yeah, guys you can go I'll stay." Keon said
"You sure?" Jayla asked.
"Yeah, it's ok." I chipped in
"Aight, see you tomorrow." Andrew said and hugged me then everyone left. The nurse came in and checked my temperature. "The pain will go overnight,so you can go home tomorrow." The nurse said. "Ok thanks" I said grabbing my phone. It was just me and Keon. "Baby?" Keon said. "Yeah?"
"I'm sorry for what happened, it was all my fault, I should have--" I cut him off.
"Keon it's okay." I said grabbing his hand.
"Tonya your just saying that to make me feel happy. I feel so guilty" he said running his free hand through his curls. There was a silence. "Lets not focus on this, I just want my baby to get better, aight?" He said finally smiling revealing faint dimples, and climbing into the hospital bed with me. "Ow" I said wincing in pain as I was trying to lie on my side. "baby, you ok?"
"Yeah I'm ok."
"Why don't you just lie down like this?" Keon said positioning me in a comfortable way. "Wow thanks," I said laughing.
"Tonya... I love you" Keon said.
"I love you too Keon" I said stroking his curly hair. And yes it was the first time we've said I love you to each other. Then we fell into a deep sleep..

The next day
Keon pov

I woke up to Tonya snuggled up with me. I guess the pain went very soon. I decided to get something from downstairs. When I went there I saw this girl holding what looked like a new born baby and she was flirting with me. She was aight but not able to beat Tonya. I brushed her away and bought 2 waffles and 2 bottles of Orange juice. I had reached the door and I heard a nurse talking to Tonya. "Yes he's been here all night. You two make the cutest couple, do you know that?" I guessed that was the nurse. "Oh thanks" the nurse opened the door slightly and was about to leave. "Oh you scared the hell out of me!" She was a black nurse looking about in her 40s. "Your girlfriend was worried about you she thought you'd leave her here." She continued. "I would never leave her. She means the world to me." I said. "Boy, I'm proud of guys like you, taking care of your girls like there everything." She said patting my shoulder. I smiled and she let me in. "Morning baby." She said sitting up. "Morning, I got you breakfast." I said walking up to her and kissing her lips. "Thank you" Tonya said smiling. "Your welcome, when can we get you out of this place?" I asked munching on my waffle. "Any time we like."
"Coz I wanna spend time with you." I admitted.
"Aww. Your so sweet." She said smiling and kissing me.

At home in the living room.
Tonya pov

Me and Keon were watching a movie and my head was on keons chest. "Keon, you know I heard when you were talking to the nurse." I said. "Yeah?"
"Do you actually mean what you said,am I really the world to you?"
"Yeah. Wait, you don't think I love you?" Keon asked getting a bit mad. "Baby. I do. It's just that my past boyfriends, they always said they loved me so much, but then cheated on me in the end." I finished. Keon stood me up and sat me on his lap so I was straddling him. "I know that the least I would do is to break your heart." He said kissing my lips deeply. I didn't answer him hoping he meant what he just said. He asked for entrance and I let him. "Hmmm...Keon..." I moaned through my lips. He felt all over my body then pulled away from my lips. I dived in again kissing his lips softly but passionately. I took his shirt off and stared at his chest. He had a body good enough to eat. "See something you like?" Keon asked biting his lip looking at me."Damn yeah" I whispered and laughed before grabbing his hand leading us too the bedroom...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro