Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Unknown pov

You guys think I'm dead right? Y'all wrong. I didn't know there weren't things as bulletproof vests. I'm gonna complete my mission, even with the rest of my crew dead, there's no giving up...

Tonya pov
Monday
I woke up to see myself cuddling up with Keon. I wanted to get out of bed but when I moved Keon woke up as well. "Morning Baby, we Need to get dressed." I said running my hands through his curls. He stretched before answering back. "Morning baby." He said kissing my forehead. We both got out of bed and I looked at Keon and he looked at me. We both knew we wanted to beat each other to the bathroom. I tried my hardest as my thighs were hurting. I beat him too it and locked the door. "Tonya!!" I heard him groan. I didn't answer him, but I stood by the door holding in my laughter."Ok then if that's how it is. Unless you wanna let me in the shower with you?" He said. "Eww no boy, your gonna get freaky and shiddd. I'm already in pain" I said rolling my eyes "Aight then." Then I heard footsteps going downstairs. I guess he went to the downstairs bathroom.
20 minutes later
I finished taking a picture In the bedroom then I went downstairs. As I did, I saw Keon leaning on the table using his phone. I was coming from behind him so he couldn't see me. Tiptoed towards him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I could see he was mad. "Baby....." I said. Stretching out the word. "What?" He asked. "Aww I can see how much you wanted to go in with me." I said smiling. He turned around so he was facing me. "Just know that next time im going in." He said finally smiling, revealing his faint dimples. I put my fingers in them and kissed him. "Damn I missed those lips just for 20 minutes." He said. Making me laugh. "Boy you a mess, now let's get going." I said fixing his hair. "You love my hair, don't you" he asked as we walked to the door.
"You wish baby" I said smiling at him.

15 minutes later

I shut the door, propping my bag higher up my shoulder.me and Keon locked fingers as we walked towards the crew. Keon dapped the guys and greeted the girls. And I hugged everyone. "I see my boo is getting into Keon." Jayla squealed. "Those times when Keon would be walking without a girl, like Andrew" dez said. I looked at Keon and back at everyone else. "Nah, nah imma book up with one very soon." Andrew said. The bell rang and me and Keon walked over to class. I received mugs and mean comments from girls but they were drooling over Keon. I think he saw the girls reaction to us together and he squeezed my hand tighter. "Dont worry, aight baby?" He asked me. "Yeah," I answered back.

Last lesson

I was sitting behind Keon in intensive science. We just had to write notes so there was lots of talking. I was talking to Ne-Ne until sharkeisha came up to me. She began talking to me with her ratchet voice. "Girl, you better back of Keon, he's mine only. Why would you be with a girl like you when there's me?" She asked the flipping her hair. The attention in the classroom was on us. "Why wouldn't he be with me, but then with you?" I said laughing at her question. "Well, bitch that's because no-one wants to be with a ratchet ass girl that wears a $2 stiff weave and face full of makeup." I finished. I think being with Keon and the crew made me quite a different La'tonya Jones in the house. I could see the anger in sharkeisha's face, and I knew she was gonna try and blow. She lifted up her fist attempting to punch me directly in my mouth,"Aye, what do you think your doing?" Keon stepped in as I grabbed her wrist putting it down. "don't. even .dare" I said and sitting back down. Then immediately the bell went I gathered my stuff and brushed past sharkeisha and left the class.

A month later
At home with Keon
7:00 pm
"Baby, stop fighting for me." Keon said as I sat on his lap. Yes, sharkeisha always gets on my Damn nerves and she always starts a fight. We've fought once which was yesterday. I didn't hurt myself that I couldn't walk or something. "So, you want me to get hurt? Is that what you're saying?" I said looking directly at him. "Hell no! I don't want my baby hurt, anyway let's change the subject huh?"
"Ok. Keon when am I gonna meet your sister? When I saw her at the supermarket she was so cute." I said.
"Very soon, what about tomorrow or Saturday?"
"Ok, I wanna go tomorrow" I kissed his lips we kissed for a while but I bit his bottom lip as I pulled away.
"You and your Teasing ass" he said wanting to dive in again.
"Hey boy stop." I said putting my hand up stopping him.
"You always finna start and we never finish." He said looking at my lips.
"Boy quit playing, not today. That was just a kiss." I said.
"Anyway,I gotta go to the trap." He said checking the time on his iphone. "Aww baby, you always leave me alone and its late. can I come with you?" I asked sweetly.
"Naw, it's far too dangerous baby." He answered
"Please?"
"No, next time ok?" He asked kissing my forehead. I didn't answer him but pouted and got of him. He got up and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Come on baby, I promise next time." He said.
"You promise?"
"Promise."
"Ok bye baby be safe." I kissed him.
"Bye"

I walked over to the kitchen and began washing the dishes. I heard something from upstairs but assumed it was something that fell. I continued to wash the dishes as I felt hands cover my mouth. "If you move or speak I'll kill you" a deep voice said. I couldn't do anything as I was dragged out, into the back of a dark van. The van began driving off.

Keon pov

As I went into the trap I saw everyone walking around panicking. "Aye what's up." I asked. They gestured me to sit down and I did. Then Ne-Ne passed me a tape recorder. I clicked play and it started.
"Y'all think I'm dead right? Well think again. Keon you better look out for the things that mean a lot to you because one is already going down..."
"Shit!" I said slamming the tape recorder on the wall. My phone started to ring and it was Tonya.
"Baby are you ok?"
"Keon help me I got kidnapped and I think it's the guy we wanted to kill. I'm at the back of his van." She said whispering, i could barely hear.
"Do you know where you are?"
"No, but be quick there coming no--"
I threw my phone on the wall as well. "They got her." I said with venom in my voice. I got up and picked up my phone. I remembered I recently put a tracking device on my phone and I would track down any of my contacts. "She's in another abandoned warehouse." Guys strap up were gonna get my girlfriend today."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro