Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Unknown pov

"I know there going to track us down. So we need a plan..."
You might be wondering who I am that's a mystery. Prince has always been on top of Atlanta, now it's my turn...

Tonya pov

We were walking around the computer where Brody was trying to track down. Who called us. "Aye, I've found him." We turned and faced the computer. "Hes in an unknown abandoned warehouse not to far from here." Brody finished. "How long will it take to get there?" Andrew asked. Brody typed more things into the computer. "About 20 minutes" he said. "Aight, everyone we need a plan." Keon said. " Tonya have you ever used a gun before?"
"Yeah" I said nodding. Then we started making a plan. I know we're rushing into things but Keon said its better to deal with them now that wait till they get to us. Me, keon, Brody and Andrew got in one car. "Baby?" I said with fear.
"Yeah,what's up?"
"I'm scared, what if you go to jail or something?"
"I can't promise that I might not go to jail, but I'm doing what's best for us. Okay?"
"Ok"

The girls gave me a little pep talk. I see why were best friends. We care about each other. When they finished talking to me, I hugged them tightly and said, "I've never had friends as good as you two"

25 minutes later

We parked car from.the warehouse and walked there. We were all wearing black since it was sunset. We hid behind bushes and Brody was in the car sending messages to us. He could see every little move they take. Cool, right? "There coming by the door everyone shoot when they open." Keon said through the device. We all shared nods. Then we opened the door.and started blasting at them. Quite quickly a few of them died. When we were sure, we ran back to the car and sped off.

2 hours later

Me and Keon sat on the bed. We were supposed to be watching a movie but I didn't feel like it. "Baby, you aight?". Keon asked me. I just nodded. He told me to sit on his lap. So I did that and I was straddling him. "Tell, me everything that's wrong." He said quietly.
"Its just that, keon what if the cops find out, what if he's not dead and threatens you again? Like I've not used a gun like this before." I said. Keon kissed my lips and moved the hair out of my face. "Baby, I'll do everything I can to stop this mission that we've got. I gotcha baby ok" I smiled.
"Thanks Keon."
"For what?" He smiled
"Taking care of me like I'm your child. I would have been homeless if I didn't come across you."
"You are my girlfriend, aren't you? now gimme one." He demanded. I kissed his lips passionately and I could feel keon rubbing all over me. He pulled away and started kissing my neck downwards. Things started to get extremely heated until I pulled away. "Whats wrong?" Keon asked confused. "Are you a virgin?". He asked looking upset. I busted out laughing unable to hold the laughter in. "No, boy I am not" I said.out of breath.
He just started attacking my lips again. "You know I love you right?" He asked me.
"Um duh" I said tracing over keons chest tattoo. It was a pair of Angel wings.
"I'm gonna get a tattoo of your name on my arm." He said.
"Uh uh you're going to fast with me. Do you love me that much?"
"I love you with all my heart and soul." He smiled at me. I smiled back. "I love everything about you. And one day imma make you my wife of 20 kids." He said proudly.
"And your proud because?..." I asked with attitude jokingly
"Becasue I tried my hardest with those strokes."
"Boy you nasty." I said shaking my head.
"Very nasty..."He whispered into my ear which sent chills down my spine.
I started kissing him again and he took of my top slowly without breaking the kiss, I guess you know what happened next.......

(Looooooool)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro