Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

5 months later

Tonya pov

"Nya I still can't believe that you and Keon are together, your like the best couple ever" Ne-Ne squealed. (Nya Nee-YA is the nickname everyone calls her now)it was Friday and We were leaning against our lockers waiting for the bell to ring. "Ugh bitch" this girl called sharkeisha whispered. "Why won't this ratchet ass weave girl and her crew leave me alone?" I prayed seriously and looked up. (Ever since Keon and Tonya got together, sharkeisha has been jealous of Tonya and has always wanted keon. )"She's a jobless yute, that's why" Jayla cut in clicking her fingers with sass . We all started laughing. "Hey baby." Keon said kissing my lips. "Hey." I answered kissing back standing on my tip toes. "I just saw that hoe talking to herself, what did you guys do now?" Dez asked jokingly. "She's pissing us off baby" Jayla pouted And stroked his temp fade. We saw sharkeisha walk past us As she smiled at Keon and mugged me. I was about to charge for her but unfortunately Keon and the crew grabbed me back. "Ugh." I groaned and opened my locker for my books. "Nya, don't fight that hoe, especially for me, okay?" Keon said looking in my eyes. "Baby she's getting on my nerves." I said. "Just stay calm"

"You trust me, right?"

"With all my heart " Keon said before he gave me a kiss.

I was sitting on the bed scrolling through my phone then it rung. It was Jayla. "Hey, gall!!!"
"Hey, what's up?"
"Nothing just checking on my bestie"
"Aww, thats nice. Well im not doing much."
"Hmm, are you sure?"
"Um, yeah"
"Sooo, no baby making or anything?"
"Ugh, Jayla!!"
"What it's common when your seriously in love"
"Ok, what about you and Dez? Hmm?"
(In the background, kissing noises.)
"Hmm? Oh nothing were getting along juuuuuust right"
"I'm not sure about that."
"Girl ill see you tomorrow, boys starting something."
"Haha, ok bye boo"
"Bye boo"

"What we're you talking about?" Keon said coming out of the bathroom. Damn, he had water dripping down his body. and those tattoos affected him dearly. "Damn..." I whispered. You could see Keon's v line. "See sumthin you like?" Keon asked me. I shook my head getting out of my dirty thoughts and said. "Boy I don't see anything, and I mean anything ...I like." I was clearly lying to myself. I was trying to look back at my phone, but I just kept glancing at Keon's body. He walked over to me on the bed and hovered over me. "Stop lying to yourself you know you want me." Keon whispered kissing my jawline. He was reading my mind. I would be lying if I said I wasn't wanting Keon, but I just thought today won't be right. I traced around his chest tattoos. I knew that was his weak spot. "Ugh." I said
"I know you want it, it's gonna get nasty" Keon sang beautifully. To be honest I didn't know Keon could sing. I pushed him off me and went downstairs. "Girl, you just started what you can't finish." I laughed at his comment and shook my head.

10 minutes later

Keon pov.

I went downstairs to see Tonya sitting on the couch typing on the laptop. I went and joined her and sat. "Whatcha doing?" I asked jumping next to her.
"work" she answered back.
"Baby I didn't know you can sing" she said putting the laptop on the table and facing me.
"I can do a little sum' you know." I said.
"Do another one" she said.
I began thinking of a song to sing and one came into my head quickly.

"Ight I got one."

"I'm like, yeah, she's fine
Wonder when she'll be mine
She walk past, like press rewind
To see that ass one more time
And I got this sewed up
Remy Boyz, they know us
All fast money, no slow bucks
No hood gang control us
Ay, yeah baby"
"Aww that's so good." She said kissing my lips.
"Thanks, you know that song was for you right?" I asked
"Yeah, I kinda figured that out" she said blushing hard and looked away.
"Thats actually what happened in my head the first time I saw you in that restaurant. You was so beautiful, I was like shorty hella fine." Isaid stroking her hair.
"Stop, your making me blush" she said and covered her cheeks with her hands showing her black acrylic nails. My phone started to ring. It was an unknown number. I answered it hoping it wasn't what I wanted it to be. A deep voice answered the phone.
"I know this is Prince,Keith, neon whatever your real name is called. I'm just warning you, Your empire is going to go down, unless you give me what I want: $150000 by next month I'm being nice. If not, your empire and that girlfriend of yours are going." Then he hung up. I saw the priceless fear on Tonya's face. "Baby, everything is going to be fine." I tried to hold her hand. But she just backed away. She was still. "Baby--" I started. "Keon leave me alone!! I knew something like this was going to happen to me. Ill probably be dead in the next month." She cried a flood of tears that were pouring from her eyes. "Baby, I swear if anything happens to you, I'll kill myself for it." I promised holding her hand. Tonya was my life I swear if anything happened to her I'll get a gun and shoot myself. I picked up my phone and called the crew at the same time. "Aye, guys, some guy just called me and threatened the empire and Tonya, we need to track him down immediately. Hakeem call Brody, were going to get him and deal with him and whoever's with him. We need to go the trap now. I'm bringing Tonya with me" and I hung up. I was panicking as hell. How was I going to get that much money in a month. I put my face in my hands and sighed. "Baby, I'm sorry for yelling at you. I'll help. I promise." Tonya said hugging me and stroking my curls. "Baby, $150000 in a month? shit" I semi yelled slamming the sofa. I think I kind of scared Tonya. "Sorry baby. I'm just really...."
"Baby, I know," she said picking at my curls. "we need to go." She said dragging me of the couch. I went and grabbed my jordans and me and Tonya left

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro