Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Tonya pov

Omg! That guy I met at the restaurant was fine! But I wasn't gonna fall into his trap like my previous boys. I swear he goes to my school, i recognised that face. I sat on my couch looking at my notifications. I saw that someone started following me on instagram. I opened his instagram and started scrolling. As I saw who it was I laughed and followed back.

A day later...

I woke up remembering there was nothing left to eat for breakfast. "Ugh Damn." I wasn't bothered to go to Walmart today, but I went to have my shower and went to the there to buy groceries. I slipped on my red PINK tracksuit and converses. Then put my hair in a high ponytail.
I hopped into my car and began blasting music in my car. About 5 minutes later I arrived at the shop.
As I was walking down the aisles I saw the pancakes, but they were up high that I couldn't reach. "Ma, do you need help there." I heard a familiar voice. I turned around and saw the guy from the restaurant. "Yeah... please" I said while staring at him. He was so cute...even though I didn't give him my number. He gave me the pancakes. "Oh thanks." I said looking as dumb as ever. "No problem, can I have your phone ma?" He asked smirking. I rolled my eyes and gave him my phone, while he gave me his. As we swapped back our phones I saw a girl coming over to were we were standing. "Keon!! Where are you?" She sounded a bit lost. "Keosha I'm over here!" He said. First I though it was his girlfriend, but then I was sure it wasn't. She looked about 16 and was very cute and bouncy(in mm). "Oh, I thought I lost you!" She exclaimed. "Latonya this is my sister keosha, keosha this is Latonya." He said. We hugged and she started bombarding me with questions. "OMG, are you my brothers girlfriend? Do you love him? Does he love you?" She said making me shocked. "Woah, woah!" I said spreading my hands out. "We just met, I am not his girlfriend" I said pointing at him. And rolling my eyes. "Whatever man, keosha get in my car, imma meet you there." He said smiling showing his pearly teeth. Owiee!! She handed him the food products and left the shop. We were there just staring at each other. Once I finally got back into reality... "Umm, thanks for helping me, I gotta go." I smiled at him and walked away.

Keon pov

I really wanted to get to know Latonya well. She sees nicer that those hoes I would normally sleep with for one night. I went to the till and paid for my stuff as I saw getting into her car.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro