Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Keon pov
(Keon in mm)
I sat up in bed watching tv. A nigga was as bored af. It was currently 12:30am. I scrolled down social media until I came to instagram and saw Tonya comment on my pic.
@Badgirl_Tonya: 😍

I laughed a bit when I saw them and decides to call her over or sumthin.

I dialled her number and she answered on the 2nd ring.

"Aye ma."

"Hey how ya doing?"

"Aight. You?"

"I'm good."

"I was thinking if you wanted to come over or go to the mall or something?"

"Um sure ill love that"

I felt her smile at the other end. Girls and the mall. Smh

"Aight send me the address and ill pick you up at about 4?"

"Sure I'll see you later"

"Aight, Bye beautiful"

She hung up when she heard the word beautiful. I went and had my showed before coming out the find something to wear. "Ugh, man what to wear..." I finally got out what I was gonna wear and headed downstairs.

Tonya pov

Keon said he would take me to the mall at 4. I found it really sweet and since I had no plans for today, I couldn't say no.

The time was 3:00 and I want and took a 25 minute bath. Once I finished I lotioned my body and found something to wear. I wore a white tank top, black shorts that reached my mid thigh, black vans and a snapback reading 'obey'. Immediately after I finished I heard a knock on my door. Assuming it was Keon I went downstairs and opened the door. "Hey," I said quietly. I opened the door wider so he could come in. "Hey" he said and stepped in. He shut the door behind him and I led him to the living room. "Make yourself at home." I said as I went into the kitchen.

Keon pov

Damn man. When Tonya led me into her house, all I could stare at was her ass. She had a fine body. "Make yourself at home" she said as she went into the kitchen. I sat on her sofa. Every time I go close to her she makes me feel weird. If you know what I mean. She came out with a glass of Orange juice and gave it to me. "Thanks" I said.
"Your welcome." She said back with a smile.

After 10minutes of talking and talking. We decided to leave. I opened the passenger door for Tonya and then jogged over to my side. "You ready?" I asked her, starting the ignition. "Yeah" she said quietly. I began to drive of. We stopped at a red light. "You aight ma?" I asked her focusing on the light. I noticed she was acting a bit uncomfortable. "Um...Yeah I'm fine thanks" she said. She wasn't fine for sure. I know something was wrong.

Tonya pov

I was smiling hard as f, until I remembered my past boyfriends. I was kinda scared that Keon night do something to me and leave me to suffer, something like that. I didn't even know why i was tripping cause he wasn't my boyfriend. "You aight ma?" Keon asked me. "Um... Yeah I'm fine thanks." I said looking away. Keon didn't say anything else until we got to the mall. He opened my door. And let me out."Thanks" I said with a smile. I decided to try and forget everything about my past and focused on the bright side of life.

Keon bought me a heap of clothes,shoes jewellery etc. I demanded that he didn't have to buy me everything but it didn't work. Boy had enough money to fill Atlanta! We got to my house and talked more. "I gotta go." He said standing up. I could tell he was upset, I was too. "Oh ok." I stood up too. I was walking up to the door when I felt Keon tug gently on my arm. We were standing face to face and he held my waist. I can't say I didn't want to kiss him, but it just wouldn't feel right, I was kinda uncomfortable. I looked down at the floor and fiddled with my painted nails. Keon carefully lifted my face with his index finger. "You know your beautiful, right?" He said above a whisper making me blush. "Yeah, i-i guess" I wasnt trying to be cocky though. He gave me a sweet kiss on the lips.  " night beautiful" he left me standing there mesmerized by his lips.  As I heard the door shut.

Do you think Keon and Tonya are a good match in looks. If not and you want to send me a picture for one of them plz do.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro