Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Keon pov

Today was Monday so I had to go to school. Once I heard my alarm, I hit the off button on my phone and walked over to the bathroom. I seemed to be thinking of Tonya and the kiss all night.

I was downstairs waiting for 8:00 to come so I could leave. I grabbed another waffle and ate as I scrolled down social media. My phone rang and it was my other homie Andrew.
"Yo, wassup?" I started.

"Yo, man. I just wanted to tell you 3 people were due last week. We gotta deal with them after school."

"Aight man, imma bust their asses up." I said laughing

"Aight bye" he said laughing too.

"Bye" and I hung up. I grabbed my keys phone and backpack. Then left and got into my red range rover and went to school.

Once I found a spot to park in, I walked over to the crew. Dez, Hakeem, Ne-Ne, Jayla and Andrew. I dapped the guys and hugged the girls as we sat at a bench and talked. "Yo, Keon. Your ass hasn't cuffed anybody yet?" Hakeem asked me. "I found one fine chick the other day, but I don't wanna play her like I normally do. She seems different. Imma take ma time" I said remembering yesterday. "Normally girls will be all up on me, she's calm unoo" I finished. "Whats her name?" Ne-Ne asked. "La'Tonya Jones." I said. "Oh oh she's in our lessons. Isn't she?" Jayla asked. That's when I clocked something. She was in our lessons. We all have the same lessons .What a coincidence. I nodded to jaylas question. "Aye who's that fine chick over there?" Andrew whispered a bit. "You better back off coz that's Tonya." I joked. "Tonya, Tonya" I shouted over at her. She looked around confused at who was calling her. Until she saw me and walked over shyly.

Tonya pov

I heard someone calling my name. I looked around and saw Keon. He told me to come over to him. I was kinda worried, after what happened last night but I didn't really know why I should be worried. "Hey Tonya,you aight?" Keon asked me. "Yeah" I said then looking from Keon to his friends. "Oh yeah. These are my homies: Dez, Hakeem, Ne-Ne, Jayla and Andrew." He said introducing me to all of them. I hugged all of them and we talked before we got to our lockers. They all their lockers next to each other while I had mine on the other side of the corridor. "Aye do you mind if you swap lockers with that girl over there?" Keon asked a white guy. "Ok" he said without hesitation. We swapped lockers and I thanked him and Keon.

Lessons were boring as usual. And I enjoyed the day with keons crew. Keon offered me a ride home since I walked to school today and didn't bring my car. I got into his car as we drive out of school. "So... how are you getting along with everyone else?" Keon asked. "Their nice." I replied with a shrug. We approached my house and I saw a big yellow poster on my door. "No!" I whispered and shook my head as I got out of keons car, without saying bye. When I reached my front door I ripped off the poster and read out loud as I saw Keon getting out of his car and walking over. I began to read it. 'Dear Miss La'Tonya Jones. Due to the failure of your part to pay your rent, House Valley Apartments have had no choice but to submit this note of eviction. You must vacate by 30th November 2015. Multiple warnings have been issued, regarding paying your rent. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.' I just sat down on the porch and cried. I heard Keon coming over to me and sitting beside me holding me tightly. "Dont cry Tonya" he said wiping tears of my face. "What am I supposed to do Keon, tell me, where will I go?" I asked sobbing. I knew he couldn't answer my question. "I'll- you can stay in my house." "You sure?" I asked lifting my head up. "Yeah, it's the least I can do to help you." "Thanks Keon, but you don't have to do this. I can find a cheap hotel or something." I said. "Nah, it's aight, you'll stay with me ok?" I nodded "Be strong." Keon said kissing my forehead. "I'll get you out of here as soon as possible?" He said holding my hands. "Thanks Keon, I really appreciate it" I said looking into his caramel eyes. He nodded and left to go home.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro