Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A month later.

Keon pov

It's been a month since Tonya found out that she was evicted. We've been spending a lot of time together. I have feelings for her and I think she likes me too. I think of her 24/7. Today, I'm helping her move to my house. "Is that everything." I asked getting a bit tired, leaning on my car. "Yeah" Tonya laughed. I shook my head and we got into my car. Tonya packed like 5boxes of clothes and some of her other stuff. It was Saturday so I could sleep as long as I want. I invited the crew to help or come over for fun. We were also going to a club at 8pm.

Once we finished unpacking Tonya's clothes we decided to have a short rest before we go to the club. "Um Keon where do I sleep?" Tonya asked me. "You can sleep with me." I offered. "N-no, do you have a guest room or something."
"Yeah there's 2 right on the left." I said pretty disappointed. "Ok thanks."

Tonya pov

Keon helped me too his house. House? No I mean mansion. I'm not kidding it's huge!!! I woke up to hear slight snores of Keon. My phone said it was 3:30. I laughed at the sound of Keon every time. I walked over to keons room and opened the door only to be invited by someone grabbing my waist and lifting my up. I knew it was Keon so I wasn't scared. He began tickling me. "Keonnn" I said laughing my head off. He dug his chin in my neck. "Stop!!" I laughed. He put me down and kissed my forehead. "You wanted me to pee on my Damn self." I said pouting playfully. "Aww sorry Tonya," Keon said sarcastically. "I love your laugh you know that" he added. "I know you do." I said fixing my hair. I walked over to the mirror where Keon was standing fixing up his lovely curls. "Whens everyone coming?" I asked softly. "Like in about half an hour" he said. I opened up my phone and decided to take a picture with Keon. I stood in the front and Keon put his chin in the crook of my neck making a face. I clicked the circle on my phone screen and it disappeared. "Let's see it" Keon asked curiously. "I need to look ma best." He said seriously. I cracked up laughing. The picture looked cute. "Aww I love it" I squealed. I uploaded it to instagram. 'me and my bae looking good.' @badgirl_tonya, @Prince_Keon. Likes and comments began flooding my phone. Then, I heard knocking at the door and I sped downstairs and opened it. "Heya, girl" Jayla shouted hugging me. I hugged all of them and they sat down. "So what popping with you and Keon?" Andrew asked me. "Nothing much. I mean he's nice and all..." "So nothing exciting to tell us?" Ne-Ne said. "Nope" I said popping the p. "So nothing happening at night. You know you moaning and--" I cut dez off. "Dez!!! Your so nasty." I said elbowing him. "Yeah but very soon..." Keon said coming down the stairs and into the foyer get his Nike slides.
The club was Turnt as f!!! Jayla was already on her 4th shot and it was affecting her. And like an hour later I was unable to walk unless I was wasted by dancing.

Keon pov

I was going over to the bar to get a drink. I wasn't gonna get drunk coz I was driving. As I was going over I saw a guy with dreads feeling all over Tonya and she was dancing on him. I began to get a angry as I stomped over to them but then I stopped. I wasn't even with her, she was just a friend, should I say. I wasn't surprised guys were all over Tonya. She's fine!!! "Things are gonna get feisty, mehn!!" I heard dez say. I guess he saw me angry at the guy.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro