1| In Tears

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Inuyasha sat down on the ground and sighed in annoyance. This feeling in his gut that started an hour ago refused to go away ever since...But, something doesn't feel right either...

Lucario's missing. And Inuyasha hadn't seen him in 2 months.

He was starting to feel worried sick about his beloved Pokémon friend (who was unexpectedly teleported into Inuyasha's world a year ago) and decided to go look for him...

As Inuyasha sighed, he began to wonder where was it the last time he saw Lucario before he suddenly disappeared 2 months ago.

As Inuyasha leaned against the tree, he suddenly perked up after he caught the scent of purified water and Sakura trees.

"It's coming from over there!" Inuyasha thought, as he started to run in the direction to where the scent was coming from.

After a while, Inuyasha finally reached the location to where the source of the scent was coming from.

As Inuyasha looked around, he suddenly spotted a small black and blue figure underneath a Sakura tree. "Lucario!" Inuyasha called out, as he went to where Lucario was.

Lucario didn't respond as his ear twitched a little after Inuyasha said his name.

As Inuyasha approached Lucario, he suddenly noticed that something was wrong with him. There were bruises, scratches and small wounds all over on Lucario...

And apparently, his leg must've been broken because as Inuyasha looked over at Lucario's leg, he noticed that it was slightly twisted in the wrong direction and looked a little bit crooked.

"Lucario?!! What happened to you?!?!?! You look like you've gotten beaten up really bad!" Inuyasha asked, as he looked at Lucario worriedly.

Lucario groaned a little in pain as he blinked and looked up at Inuyasha, weakly, while he letted in a shaky breath.

"Inu...yasha......Why?" Lucario began but then suddenly started coughing hard. "The poor guy...But...I still wonder what on earth happened to him..." Inuyasha thought.

"Lucario...What happened to you?" Inuyasha asked again.

Tears suddenly began to appear in Lucario's eyes as he looked up at Inuyasha silently.

Inuyasha's gaze softened a little as he looked back at Lucario's ruby-colored eyes. Eventually, Lucario suddenly began to cry as he hugged Inuyasha and buried his face in Inuyasha's chest.

Inuyasha closed his eyes and hugged Lucario too as he rested one of his hands on Lucario's back and started rubbing him soothingly.

"Is everything alright, Lucario? You had me worried about you for 2 months!" Inuyasha asked.

Lucario shook his head. "What h-happened to me...It was h-horrible! I was so scared!!!" Lucario wept in fear as he kept his face buried in Inuyasha's chest.

Inuyasha hugged Lucario again as he held him closer to his chest.

"Lucario...It's okay if you don't want to tell me what happened...I was just really concerned about you..." Inuyasha said as he started to rock back and forth a little bit as he held Lucario close.

"Inuyasha? Can you let me go for a moment? I'll tell you what happened to me in your ear...

I don't want to say it aloud because I'll start crying again and will be unable to tell you..." Lucario said.

Inuyasha nodded and letted go of Lucario.

As Inuyasha helped Lucario sit up, Lucario leaned in close to Inuyasha's ear and then whispered in what happened.

Inuyasha's face suddenly paled and turned white in shock.

"I don't believe it...They did this to you?!?!?!" Inuyasha gasped.

Lucario nodded. "Why would they do that to you?! That's just so cruel!" Lucario just shook his head.

Inuyasha looked at Lucario and then picked him up as he stood. "Wh-What...are...you...doing...Inu...yasha?" Lucario asked, weakly.

"I'm going to take you to a healer so you can get your injuries tended to...

I hate it when I see one of my friends hurt and injured." Inuyasha said. Lucario looked over up at Inuyasha and smiled weakly.

Then Lucario buried his face in Inuyasha's chest again as he whispered, "Thank you" before falling asleep.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro