2| Tended Wounds

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

-Inuyasha's castle/home-

As Inuyasha continued walking, he sighed and then looked up...He was finally back to his home. It's been awhile since he left his home for a long time.

As Inuyasha approached his home, he opened up the gates and entered in the door.

Inuyasha walked down the hallways and then entered in a room with medical stuff.

Then Inuyasha laid Lucario down and looked at his sleeping face for a moment.

"He looks so cute when he's asleep like that...That just makes me want to cuddle him...But, I can't because he's injured in the meantime..." Inuyasha thought.

Then Inuyasha suddenly heard footsteps. "I see you're back, Lord Inuyasha..." A beautiful girl said as she appeared in the room.

"Thanks, Fuu..." Inuyasha smiled.

"Right now, you have someone to take care with...He's a friend of mine and is badly hurt.

He has a broken leg, several wounds, and bruises on him...Please treat them well..." Inuyasha said.

Fuu smiled. "Of course! That's why I'm glad to be a nurse! I like healing those who are hurt. Healing others (and myself) is my specialty!"

Inuyasha chuckled a little after Fuu said that.

"Fuu sure is a strange nurse but she's pretty and a very nice one." Inuyasha thought.

Then Inuyasha did something without thinking.

Before Inuyasha was about to leave the infirmary to let Fuu do her business and heal Lucario up, Inuyasha walked over to the sleeping Lucario and then kissed him on the forehead.

Inuyasha, then, walked out the door and headed off to his bedroom for him to take a bath and then change into his lounge clothes after a while.

-2 hours later-

Lucario groaned a little as he was beginning to wake up.

"Huh? Where...am I?" Lucario mumbled, as he began to sit up on the bed he was resting on.

The bed creaked a little. Then Lucario looked at his leg. The very same leg that was broken was now fully healed.

Even when Lucario moved his leg and his foot, no pain kicked in. It wasn't even crooked anymore.

Next, Lucario looked over his entire body...There wasn't a single wound injury or any bruises on him.

"How can this be? This is impossible..." Lucario thought, as he looked over himself again.

As Lucario sighed he suddenly noticed something on the table and looked over to his left. Then he stood up and walked over to see what it was.

As Lucario picked it up he began to realize that it was a kimono.

A light purple kimono with strands of silver weaved in it. And there was a note on it.

Lucario picked up the note and started reading it:

"Hey...I hope you're alright now and have fully recovered from the injuries that you've gotten...

If you want to, you can wear this kimono that I've given you for you to wear and lounge around in...

If you decide not to, I can understand that...I've already decided to let you stay in my room and make yourself feel welcome."

-Inuyasha

After Lucario read the note, he smiled a little and then setted the note aside. He looked over at the kimono for a moment and then decided to put it on. Once Lucario had the kimono on, he smiled again.

"Hey...It perfectly fits! Just around my size too." Lucario thought as he chuckled. Then Lucario walked out the door and started to look around.

"Hey." Inuyasha said, as he suddenly happened to stumble across Lucario.

"Hi." Lucario replied. Awkward silence. "Wanna come over and see my room?" Inuyasha asked.

"Sure..." Lucario replied again. Then Inuyasha suddenly grabbed Lucario's hand and then said, "Okay...Let me show you..." .

Lucario gave Inuyasha a weird look as he was being guided by him.

"What's up with Inuyasha? He's been acting weird ever since he found me injured a few hours ago...

And why am I getting this weird feeling in my chest? I'm not falling in love with Inuyasha, am I?!" Lucario thought worriedly.

Then Inuyasha stopped and letted go of Lucario's hand.

"Here's our room..." Inuyasha said, as he opened the door. Lucario looked at the room in amazement. "Wow...What a nice room..." Lucario said.

Inuyasha smiled. Then he suddenly picked Lucario up. "I-Inuyasha?! Wh-What are you doing?!! P-Put me down!!!!" Lucario shrieked, as he started to blush in embarrassment.

Inuyasha started to laugh a little. "Aww...Is cutie little Lucario feeling embarrassed and shy?" Inuyasha teased, as he setted Lucario down on the bed. Lucario was still already blushing in embarrassment.

"Oh...C'mon already, Inuyasha! Stop embarrassing me!!!" Lucario whined, as he looked away from Inuyasha.

"Okay...I'll stop...I'm just playing with you..." Inuyasha chuckled, as he smiled and stuck his tounge out at Lucario playfully.

Silence.

"I'm gonna go and see if the cooks got something good for us to eat...I'll be back..." Inuyasha said as he stood up, stretched, as he yawned a little bit. "Okay..." Lucario replied.

After Inuyasha left the room, Lucario started to let out a sigh of relief.

Then as Lucario rested on the bed, he pulled something out of his kimono pocket and started reading it for a bit as he leaned back on the big, soft, comfortable pillows.

"I wonder what's going on with me and Inuyasha...From the way Inuyasha was acting, it felt more like he was trying to flirt with me...

And it also feels like I'm starting to act more like a girl even though I'm a boy...I don't understand what's wrong with us...Is this...Love?!" Lucario thought, as he setted down what he was reading and putted it up.

Then Lucario lied down on his side on the bed and grabbed a pillow.

As Lucario buried his face in the pillow, he didn't realize how wonderful Inuyasha had actually smelled.

"I never knew Inuyasha smelled so, so good...He smells like sakura and osmanthus...Such a nice smell..." Lucario thought as he took in a deep whiff of the scent and sighed.

The smell was so nice, it was starting to make Lucario feel really drowsy...

And before he knew it, Lucario suddenly fell asleep peacefully.

A few minutes later, after Lucario fell asleep, Inuyasha appeared at the bedroom door again and saw Lucario asleep. Inuyasha smiled and then walked over to the bed.

Then Inuyasha pulled out the blanket from underneath Lucario's body and putted it on top of him to keep him covered up and warm.

After Inuyasha did that, he smiled again and then kissed Lucario on the cheek. Lucario's ear twitched a little as he slept but then he relaxed.

Then Inuyasha leaned in close to Lucario's ear and whispered, "I love you..." to him before he left the room again to get something to drink while he waits on the food the cook was preparing for him and Lucario.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro