10 Months Of Dueling Hell

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It was early morning and Izuku was sleeping with his mouth open and Dakota was sleeping and snoring with his leg dangling off his bed

It then went to their bedroom door when Jaden burst through with a megaphone

Jaden: WAKE UP YOU TWO

Both: Aaaah

Dakota then fell out of bed with his brother falling on top of him

Jaden: Whoops sorry guys

Izuku: What is it

Jaden: Time for your training is what, so get ready

Izuku: Well this is the start no turning back now right Dakota

Dakota: Yeah, but first. GET OFF ME

[There should be a GIF or video here. Update the app now to see it.]

(Replace Yugi with Izuku and Yami with Dakota)

It was finally time for Izuku and Dakota to start their duel training after they finally assembled their decks

The brothers were standing in front of the most powerful duelists in the world and listened to them explaining

Jaden: Okay you two here is what you training schedule will be

Chazz: First week will be with Yugi and Kaiba who'll teach you about power and strategy in dueling with teaching you how to ritual summon too as well as cleaning the beach

Jaden: Next you'll be with us to learn fusion summoning along with monster effects

Chazz: For your third week Yusei and Jack will teach you about turbo duels, driving a duel runner and synchro summoning

Jaden: After that Yuma and Kite will teach you Xyz summoning along with number cards

Chazz: You understand all that

Both: Yes sir!

Izuku: When do we start

Kaiba: Your first week starts now

The boys nodded their head and followed their trainers to the beach while also listening to their lessons about rituals

Yugi: Now as you already know your ritual monsters are powerful, but which of your envoy monsters are stronger?

Dakota: It would be Black Luster Soldier Envoy of the Beginning since it can banish a monster or attack again after it already attacked. While Chaos Emperor I can pay 1000 life points and deal 300 damage to my opponent for each card

Yugi: Correct

Kaiba: However what's a good way to counter that

Izuku: Either by a face down spell or trap that cancels his effect or stops his attack or having a monster that stops the opponent from targeting their effects on them

Kaiba: Good, but what are some examples

Dakota: Dark Hole, Rageki, which destroys monsters or in my case Lord of Dragons which stops all dragon type monsters from being targeted by other monsters effects

Kaiba: Impressive

Week 2

Jaden: So how can you bring out a fusion monster

Izuku: By having the right cards and a polymerization or another card that fuses monsters like the Hex sealed cards

Jaden: Good, but what's another way

Izuku was confused before Dakota spoke

Dakota: Contact fusing where you fuse the compatible monsters without polymerization

Jaden: Correct

Chazz: What's the effect of Jaden's Flame Wingman

Dakota: Easy when it attacks a monster the attacked monsters attack points are dealt to the owner's life points as damage

Chazz: Good

Week 3

Yusei and Jack just got done explaining turbo dueling and their now teaching them to drive a duel runner

Yusei: You two alright

Izuku: Yeah we're okaaaaaaay *crashes* still okay

Dakota: Ha, amateur. WOAH! *crashes* Not a single word Izuku

Yusei: Now if I tune a level 4 tuner and a level 4 monster what can I summon

Both: A level 8 synchro monster

Yusei: Correct

Week 4

Dakota and Izuku are with Kite and Yuma learning about Xyz summoning

The brothers were really just watching them, but understood it nonetheless

Kite: You boys understand

Dakota: Yep. You just need two of the same level monster then if you want to summon a chaos number monster you need a certain rank up spell along with another monster that has the same level of the Xyz monster

Izuku: It sounds easy at first, but without the right card's it's harder than it seems

Yuma: Exactly right Izuku

Timeskip

5 months has passed so far and Dakota and Izuku have already cleared half the beach and have already come up with some good combos

Yugi: You two are doing better than expected

Jaden: Not to mention their muscle mass has increased significantly as well

Dakota: Well what else do you expect from two dudes working at a beach

Just then four girls walked in and completely shocked the two boys

Yugi: Hello Tea

Jaden: Sup Alexis

Yusei: Hi Akiza

Yuma: Yo Tori

The now known girls just looked at the boys and just simply kissed them shocking the brothers

Dakota: Um are we interrupting something here?

Izuku: I think we are

They then stopped the kiss as their trainers explained that the girls were their wives as the brothers introduce themselves to the girls they also introduced themselves as well

Dakota: So what will we be doing for the next five months

Kite: Well since you both have learned the basic summoning styles I think it's time to teach the both of you pendulum and link summoning

Yusei: You sure about that Kite

Yuma: I mean they did already master Fusion, Ritual, Synchro, and Xyz, so why not

Jaden: What do you think Yugi

Yugi: Hmm?

Yugi thought about it for a little and had an answer

Yugi: I think teaching them Pendulum and Link summoning will be perfect for them

Timeskip

The 5 and a half months have passed and Izuku and Dakota finally finished cleaning up the beach as well as being able to pendulum and Link summon

They were in the technology part of the building and were working on two different things when Yusei and Jack walked in

Yusei: So you both decided to do a little inventing

Jack: Well what are you working on

Izuku: Just finishing fixing my duel disk

Dakota: Just a second and... perfecto

Izuku: Finally done

Dakota: You know it. I give you the Duel Watch it allows you to see what card's people summoned or activated on the field while you watch

Jack: In other words it can help get a better grasp on your opponent

Dakota: Yep, sadly its still a prototype

Yusei: You'll get it someday, but right now we all want to see you two

Izuku: Okay

The Midoriya bros walked to where their trainers were

Izuku: So what's this about

Yugi: You both have succeeded in your training in fact better than we thought, so we're trusting you with our ace monsters

Izuku and Dakota were shocked hearing this as they bowed honorably and accepted their offer

With this Izuku got Dark Magician of Chaos, Magician of Black Chaos, and  Kuriboh from Yugi. Winged Kuriboh from Jaden. Junk Synchron, Quillbolt Hedgehog, and some Junk synchro monsters from Yusei. He was even given the Number 39: Utopia monsters by Yuma

After that he ran outside waiting for his brother

However Dakota got Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl from Yugi. He was given multiple forms of Blue-Eyes from Kaiba, The armed Dragons from Chazz. Stardust Dragon from Yusei. Red Dragon Archfiend and Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend from Jack. Most importantly he was given multiple forms of Galaxy-Eyes by Kite

Dakota was shocked seeing them give him their strongest cards as they all gave him a proud smirk and said in unison

All: Good luck at the entrance exam

With that the two brothers headed off on their own Duel Runners they made themselves. While Izuku's looked like a warrior, Dakota's had a more dragon look to it

At home the boys were asleep getting rest for the exam as the dragons in Dakota's deck roared

Next time on A Midoriya with Fire. The brothers make it into the exam. Will they fail or will the memories of their father remind them why they're there? Also what happens when they both meet two certain girls that might of won their hearts? Find out next time. From Brothers To Rivals.

Hi everyone yes this story is still continuing and next chapter will be showing who has what deck, but until then guys, gals, and non-binary pals cya

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro