5: Victory

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Valor's POV:

"I said, we aren't giving the stone up." I growled. "Fine. We'll use force." Assault grinned evilly. "Fine by me." Crystal said. "Me too." Zyrnite said. "Fine by us as well." Blades said, charging at me. "...!" I blocked the hit with my swords. "You lack in swordsmanship skills." I said, as I swung my leg and swept him off his feet. He stumbled backwards, then regained his position.

Zyrnite's POV:

"So, I have to fight two girls, huh?" Assault laughed. "We have names, dipshit." Crystal said. "I'm aware." He said. 'My moves won't do much damage...' I thought. 'The best I could do is probably give him a minor headache...' I thought again. "Zyrnite." Crystal said. "Hm?" I said. "I have a plan." She whispered. "What is it?" I whispered. "You can give him a headache, which will cause him to stay put in one place. Then, I target his wings with ice." She said. "Good idea." I said, as we both nodded. "Come on, I don't have all day." He said. "Well, that's too bad." Crystal said. "Now." She mouthed. I nodded. "...!" I started to glow as a wind blew around. "Ah, I see." Assault said. "..." I mega evolved. I held my hand out, and he got a splitting headache. "Tch..." He said, getting dizzy. "Zyrnite!" Crystal said. "Yes?" I asked. "You look gorgeous!" She said. "Uh... Let's focus on the task at hand." I said. "Ah!" We both dodged an attack from Assault. "Did you freeze him?" I asked. "Uh..." She said. "N-No... Ehehe..." She laughed nervously. "Sigh... Why n--", "AH!" We dodged another attack. "Let us finish our sentences, DAMMIT!" Crystal shouted. "Like I said, I don't have all day." He yawned. "Grr..." We both growled. "That's it!" I said, concentrating my power. "Ow!" Assault got another headache. "Let's make it worse." I grinned, making the headache hurt more. "ICE BEAM!" Crystal shot a beam of ice from her palm, hitting Assault. "Shit." He said, as he fell to the ground. "Yeah!" Me and crystal gave each other a high five. "..." Valor sheathed his swords. "You finished?" Crystal asked. "Yeah, are you two?" He asked. "Yeah." We both nodded, as I turned back to normal. "Phew... That takes a lot of energy..." I said, as my vision started to fade, and I fell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiya guys! It's me, WaffleCake!

Speaking of assault...

There's this thing that people use to kill flies. It's called an "a-salt rifle.

LUL

Anyways, I finally got over my writers block, so I'll try to update more often.

Have an amazing day! Bye guys!~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro