6: Awake

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Valor's POV:

"Why do I have to keep an eye on her?!" I asked. "Because, I have to get food." She said. "Sigh..." I huffed. "Deal with it." She grumbled, before walking out the door. "..." I rolled my eyes. "..." I walked towards my room, and walked in. "Sigh..." I sighed, as I glanced over at my bed. Zyrnite was sleeping in my room?! 'Why and when did Crystal put her in my room?!' I thought in surprise. I facepalmed, as I walked out of my room.

Zyrnite's POV:

"Ngh..." I woke up. I yawned as I rubbed my eyes. "Hm...?" I looked around. "Where am I...?" I said. I examined my surroundings, as I sat on the comfy bed that I slept on. "Wait..." I looked at a picture frame. It had two young Gallade, an older one, and a Gardevoir. "...!" My eyes widened. 'I'm in Valor's room?!' I thought. "Dammit Crystal..." I sighed. "I'm sure he doesn't mind..." I said. "...probably." I finished. I got up, and walked outside. "...?" Valor was training. He looked over at me as I yawned. "Finally awake, huh?" He smirked. "What do you mean, 'Finally'?" I said. "You've been out for around two hours." He said. "Ah." I said. "..." He sighed. "Where's Crystal?" I asked. "She said she had some errands to run." He said. "And she put you in my room instead of hers." He huffed. "..." I looked down slightly. "Sorry..." I said. "...it's fine." He said, looking away. I smiled a little. "What are you doing?" I asked, sitting down in the lush, green grass. "Training, what else would I be doing. "I dunno... Reading, playing videogames...?" I said. "I don't read very often." He said. "I do." I said. "Good for you." He said, clearly uninterested in the conversation. "I'm gonna go back inside..." I said, going inside.

Valor's POV:

"..." I sighed. "Good job me. Making Zyrnite upset..." I mumbled. "Not that I care or anything..." I said again. "..." I stayed silent. 'I do care, really...' I thought.

Zyrnite's POV:

"Ah..." I said, as I took a sip of the cup of Pecha berry Tea i made. I set the cup down, and walked into crystals room. "Oh wow!" I said, looking at all of the books she had. "I haven't gotten to read in such a long time!" I said. "Legendary, I'm... A Pokemon?!, there are so many!" I said. "Im baaack!" I heard Crystal walk inside. "Hello." I said, walking out of her room. "I made some tea, so you can have a cup if you'd like." I smiled. "Thank you." She smiled.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro