7: Feelings

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"I have a question." I said. "What is it?" She said. "Why'd you put me in Valor's room?" I asked, blushing a little. "I dunno." She shrugged. "W-what." I said. "You don't know?!" I said. "Hehehe... Well, I was planning to put you in my room, but... I wanted to prank Valor!" She laughed. "..." I sighed. "His bed was pretty comfy..." I said, still blushing as I smiled slightly. "Was it?" She smiled. "Y-yeah..." I said. "He's pretty serious, and he can sometimes be a bit adamant..." She said. "But he's pretty reliable." She said. "I'm not as strong as him..." I mumbled. "Hm?" Crystal said. "..." I looked down. "I'm not very reliable... Strength wise..." I said. "Bullshit!" Crystal said, slamming her hands on the table. "Aah! Crystal!" I said, picking up the cup, and grabbing a napkin to clean up the spilled tea. "Sorry!" She said. "As I was saying... Who gave Assault and Blade a massive headache?" She smirked. "I did..." I said. "Mmhm... And it wasn't super effective! Therefore, you're super helpful!" She said. "..." I sighed. "Valor being an ass again?" She huffed. "No..." I said. "Mind if I read some of your books?" I asked. "Help yourself!" She smiled. "Thank you!" I said, darting to her room, and grabbing five books, then darting back into the living room.

Crystal's POV:

"I'll be right back." I said, walking outside. "...?" I looked around. "Where'd he go?" I growled. I walked back inside, and walked to his room. "Yo, Valor?" I asked, spotting him laying down on his bed. "What?" He asked. "I have a question for you Crystal." He said. "What is it?" I asked. "Why'd you put Zyrnite in my room?" He asked. "She asked me the same question, y'know..." I said. "...." He sighed. "Look. She's a part of our team now, so try to treat her with respect." I said. "I know that's gonna be difficult for you, but at least try." I huffed, walking back to the living room.

Valor's POV:

"Look. She's a part of our team now, so try to treat her with respect."

"..." I kept thinking about what she said. 'What am I doing wrong...?' I thought. I looked over at the old picture sitting on the nightstand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heya guys! ^^

Uhm... Sorry!

Yeaaaahh...

I'm gonna try to update way more often! Again, I'm sorry! *bows* won't happen again! Hehe!

Anyways, have an awesome day!!!

;D

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro