Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

6th hour art.

that's when I first saw her. I don't know if she ever noticed me but I for sure noticed her. I don't know if it was her beautiful brown eyes that got me, or that she as so different from everyone else at this school . but it was like love at first sight.

as she sat there, across the classroom painting her portrait I couldn't help notice how adorable she looked while she was focused.  I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I made sure to make my stares discrete. I didn't want her to think I was some type of crepe. I should be working on my final project, but the only thing I can seem to focus on is her.

"erynn" my friend treasure said attempting to get my attention. but i ignored her.

"ignore me again and i swear ill ruin the rest of senior year for you and tell ol girl about the crush you have on her" she threatened.

i sighed. she'd eventually find out...just not now 

" what do you want?" i said turning my body towards her. 

" i wanted to know what you were going to do for your final senior project"

"well.. i was thinking about doing an abstract "

"no you were thinking about iysis" 

" treasure im gonna f-" i say barely becuase of the bell.

"welp theres the bell, ill see you tomorrow" she smiled and walked out of class with the rest of the fellow pupils that go here. 

i sighed, put my headphones on and walked out the class too.  

As i was walking out i felt tapping on my shoulder, i turned around only to see her

"h-hey, uh y-you forgot this" she said handing me my art journal. 

her studders were so cute. 

" thankyou" 

"youre welcome" 

she smiled at me  and started to walk away.  

"wait hold up" eryn stop what are you doing.

iysis slowly turned around and said "yes" 

" i was wondering... if maybe... i couldpossiblyhaveyournumber?" i said akwardly smiling 

"youre cute" she said smirking. she took a black sharpie out from her back pocket and wrote her number on my arm. and continued once again to leave. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro