Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

finally getting home, I stared at the number iysis wrote on my arm.  I stared at it maybe almost an hour until I decided to put her number in my phone and saved it.  I wanted to text her , but I couldn't. 

what would I say? 

what would she say ?

would she even respond?

so many what ifs swirling in my head. 

id barely slept through the night. 

the next day was a long day.  pitifully long.  it felt as if each hour was getting longer, and the classes continued to get boring by the minute. During 5th hour id asked to go to the bathroom. I didn't really have to go though. I just need to take a walk  and wake myself up, pop a few Adderalls. maybe, maybe not.  as I was walking through the halls I heard this beautiful sound. it sounded like someone was playing the violin; maybe.  I followed the sound and I ended up on a side of the school of which ive never seen before. I didn't even know this part of the school existed.

continuing to follow the sound, my destination was at door, and when I opened it  I saw iysis playing the violin.  I couldn't help but stare and listen to the beautiful sound she was creating. 

but then she stopped and said 

" you know its kind of weird to ask for someones number and never text them, and then having the audacity to stare at them while their playing music nd trying to be alone" she turned around and looked at me. 

what the hell. does she have eyes in the back of her head?

"...." no words were able to come out my mouth. its not that Im speechless. I have something to say, I just don't know how to say it. 

"hellooo, earth to Eryn" she put down her instrument and started walking towards me. " this is hilarious, one of the most talkative and outgoing people in school is actually getting shy around me" she giggled a bit. 

we made eyes contact. and even though she was looking deeply into my eyes and it felt like she was looking into my soul, I was able to look at her in beautiful eyes and it made my insides melt.  

" is that violin you were playing?" I said trying to break out awkward starring competition that I enjoyed so much.

"hm. as much as you stalk me you think you'd know that that's a viola. or even by the lower pitch"

"stalker?" now where on earth did she get that from?

"art?" 

my jaw dropped a little bit. she was on to me. or well she was always on to me. she just never said anything. 

"you saw??"

"yes, its cute though because you think i dont notice you" 

I looked at the ground, my cheeks got hot. please tell me Im not blushing.

Iysis started to walk away and go back to her viola. but my instinct told me not to let her go so I grabbed her hand a pulled her back.

what am I doing

why am I doing this

" don't go " I told her. " I want to talk..." more like I just want you to talk and I can listen to your voice because it makes me feel warm inside.

"you have my number, how bout you actually text me... or even call me this time and we can talk as long as you want" she gave me a kiss on my cheek  and walked away.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro