-1-

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Okay, first rant. Let's get it started.

So, I hate when people hold you on by like, a string.

They say they love you and will always be there for you, but then they go behind your back, telling people your personal secrets, and use them against you. (Thanks Ex... Bitch. -3-)

I mean, seriously. Why the fuck would you do that? Are you a sadist or something? ._. I mean, that's not wrong. But its stupid to say shit about caring about someone but then not.....

I mean, this has happened to me and my friends and my family so many times, that I know it like the back of my hand.

People just love making us suffer. Especially, when they come crawling back to you and say their sorry. -.-

I mean, if it happens once, then maybe they really are sorry and that's fine!!!

But if it happens over and over and over... It gets tiring, and soon you won't trust anyone.

Anyway, what I meant by keeping you on by a string is when, this person makes you feel so special that you pretty much... Fall. Fall for the person. .-.

I know someone who went through this before and is now going though it again. And I don't want anything bad to happen to this person. x3 cause their my friend and mean a lot to meh!

Anywhore, I think it's stupid.

If someone you love and they hurt you over and over again, start using the brain you have, please. And realize, maybe they don't love you as much as you do and you shouldnt be friends with them. Cause. Before you know it, they'll move onto someone who they think is better and leave you in the dust.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro