-2-

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Honestly, I'm tired of peoples bullshit on here.

Let's get one thing straight.

Do you know the person your bullying in real life on here?

Yes?
No?

Well?

If you don't, then you don't know their fucking lives and could be going though some heavy shit!

Remember, this is the damn motherfucking internet where everything is Record.

If someone commited suicide and the police were looking through that persons phone and say some horrible messages from you, guess what they would do?

They would track down your cell, find who PAID for it (most likely your parents because you can't pay for a phone if your under 18-20) and then call them, AND the police station where you live. Then, they would come down to your house, and take you away because you've been convicted of murder... Do you really want that from calling someone a fucking bitch and telling her she should get a life and kilm herself? Well, look what happened. You're wish came true and now she/he is dead.

And now you'll be in jail. Since you and maybe others killed her. *claps* hope bullying her was worth it.

AND, even if she said some shit, do you really think ganging up on her is the answer?

Hey, hey! Guess what! Almost every media site has this!... Wanna hear it?

It's call the damn block button

-___- yeah, that magical word "block" is actually real here! And so is the fabulous report button!!! #freakouttime

Like damn, next time you do something stupid, remember that it won't ever be deleted. Yeah, maybe you can delete it from people who also have the app, but Wattpad, yeah, keeps track of EVERYTHING you do.

They will have evidence of what you did. Even if you deleted ever talking to that person that committed suicide, the police would still find you.

I know all of this, because I learned from school. This hacker guy came in and told us this. And he even had a police officer with him.

I guess now you must think your PM's aren't really private now do you?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro