73: Epilogue

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Mature Content: Be Warned

Ana's POV

It's been three months since Ike's proposal, and it is safe to say all is right with the world, particularly my world as Ike, Miracle, and I have been living our best life, and no, Ike and I agreed not to have sex, or should I say, I brought it up and afterward he grudgingly succumbed to my whims.

I thought it the right thing to do hence sex was what brought us into all these hassles in the first place. Though it all turned out in our favor in the end, I had a feeling we should keep it till after our wedding.

The sexual tension has been high these past months and a few times, I find myself wanting to jump his bones and ride him till heaven falls, but my Christian side which I lost some time in my life but now regained warned me to remain celibate till we are blessed in God's house and obtain the sacrament of matrimony.

Regardless of the numerous efforts of Emily's family, specifically, her mom to bail her out, and the various court cases, justice finally prevailed as she was sentenced to jail time for attempted murder, kidnapping, and other petty crimes.

Senator Okwu too received his portion for the plenty of crimes he's committed in his lifetime but always escaped from because no one was brave enough to legally battle a sitting Senator.

Mr's Okwu Ike's mom finally came out and with tears revealed all that she went through during the time she was married to him, her children serving as witnesses to the offense thereby strengthening the evidence to pin him down.

It wasn't an easy battle, rather God proved himself mighty as He always does by putting the three people who plotted my downfall behind bars, yeah, Ken was jailed too, aside from Emily.

Remember Nancy? Joe's ex. She also helped in fighting Emily's case as she confessed how Emily had wanted her to plan on how to kill Joe in other to cause sorrow to Oluchi and me for challenging her.

She went on to tell the jury how she had refused which provoked Emily to send some touts to beat her up, thereby resulting in an emergency that kept her in the hospital for weeks on end.

After Emily was taken to prison she came on to apologize and we accepted. Oluchi further surprised us by pulling her in a hug thus they were once friends before the whole issue that arose.

"You may read your vows," the priest says calling me to the present. Sorry least I forget, I'm getting married today.

"Ana, Ogechi, Alex," Ike begins, gazing deep into my eyes, his composure one of class as he is clad in a specially designed expensive wine-colored tuxedo that goes well with the black undershirt and gold bow tie. "It is wedding vows that made our paths cross in a way, and hopefully this will be the one that will seal us forever."

A chorus of laughter and squeals exit from the audience and I distinctly heed Glory shout a "You do it well bro!" from the front seat where she's sitting aside John and my parents.

"I never knew she had it in her," Oluchi whispers in my ear, prompting a silent chuckle from me as she is wrapped in a wine-colored body fitting off-the-shoulder dress made for the chief bridesmaid that splits into both sides from her thighs down to the white Zara stilettos that have crystals embedded on them courtesy of Ike's pocket by the way.

"I know this may sound cheesy but I don't have many words written down," he laughs nervously, receiving a 'boo' from Glory and I tame the urge to facepalm.

"You've been on my mind since the very day, oh sorry night I met you. You stole my sanity when you left. I admit I was a prick by then," he flushes as I stare at him through the veil blocking my face from his view. "My only excuse was that I had no idea what I wanted and the fact I had a maniac for a Fiancee didn't help either."

"When I came to terms with myself, it felt as if it was too late as you didn't give me a listening ear, but somehow I think God knew you were it for me thus I didn't relent, I kept pushing, and look where we are today," he beams, happiness and love full in his eyes.

"I won't continue because it seems I won't be able to stop seeing as I'm on a roll," he giggles and I join him, wiping a stray tear from my eyes. "I will only say the same thing I did when I asked you to marry me, and that is, I won't want to spend the rest of my life with anyone but you and my son."

"I had many words in my head, but I guess yours robbed me of them," I blush, sniffing. "I'm going to say the same thing I told you when you asked me to marry you, and that is, if not you, who else? That means I'll want to spend the rest of my life with you too."

"Get on with it Father!" Mirian shouts from their seat beside the space separating my parents' position from theirs. "They are done with the vows."

"Okay lady," the reverend father shakes his head, his focus shifting from her to Joe who is dressed in a white suit, blue undershirt, and black tie. "Hand me the rings,"

Joe does and he turns to me after Ike takes a diamond ring from the box. "Will, you Miss Ana Ogechi Alex, take Mr. Daniel Ike Okwu, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to love and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, till death do you part?"

"I do," I smile, my heart swelling in my chest as Ike slides the wedding ring on my finger.

"Do you Daniel Ike Okwu, take Miss Ana Ogechi Alex to be your lawfully wedded wife, all the days of your life, in arguments and nagging, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, for fit or fat, till death do you part?" He questions Ike, making a rumble of laughter reverberate from the audience at his choice of words.

"I do," Ike smirks, and I recall I haven't taken the ring for him yet, which I do and slide it on his finger.

"I now pronounce you man and wife," the priest announces and Ike shifts his hand to remove my veil that does the work of hiding my face and my breasts peeking out of the sexy v-neckline of my white dress. "You may now kiss the bride."

"I've been waiting for this part since I woke," he whispers in my cheek, his index finger gliding below the left shoulder strap of my dress that dips with that of the left to my back where it forms an X before spreading to join the lace of the front to hug my prominent ass and hips.

The material having a slit on my right thigh to grant me free movement and flows down to my toes clad in a half a million Naira diamond embedded white heels and forms a trail behind me, one Oluchi is clasping unto.

"I hope you are wet and waiting for me to slide my member into you," he says to my lips, giving me no chance to reply as he shuts me up in a feisty kiss that adds fire to my veins which has gotten warm from his sinful words.

His teeth biting my lower lip creating a moan from me as I wrap my hands around his neck, while he goes to clasp my waist.

"Okay, that's enough!" The priest yells into the microphone, inducing us to break apart. Whistles applaud, and screams of congratulations surround us as we turn to the crowd grinning and gazing at each other.

Receiving a signal from Oluchi who has Miracle securely in her arms, I sneak away from the compound where the wedding reception is taking place into the house, Glory guiding me so as not to seem suspicious till I reach the stairs and ascend hastily to prevent getting caught.

Excitement and desire breathe in me with every step I take in the direction of 'room one' which is the masters' bedroom Ike and I have been sleeping in for months. I remember to discard my shoes beside the wall as it makes clicking sounds the more I get to my destination.

Now with my barefoot, I walk a few inches ahead and arrive at the door. Turning my back to it, I open it with my left arm from behind me as my gaze shifts left and right to make sure no one is watching before I go in with my back.

The moment the door is shut by me, I am pinned to it by a muscled arm, his scent enveloping me as his erect manhood touches me through the material of our clothes.

"What took you so long?" He quizzes, his fingers locating the zip of my dress below my right arm and skids it down, the tip of his nails making a trail on my naked skin because of no underwear as a result of the nature of the dress.

"I had to get away from our mothers," I gulp as he stops where the zipper ends just below my hip one, shifting to free me from the confinements of the clothing.

"Are you sure?" He questions in my collar bone as the gown drops to my feet, exposing my naked behind to him. His palm smacks my bum softly and squeezes the flesh as he commands. "Turn around."

I do, my eyes coming in contact with his chest which has grown more defined since the last time I saw it, a moan leaving my lips as his fingers meet the center of my feminity after nudging my legs apart with his knee.

"You've become sexier than I remember," he murmurs, his eyes going hooded to show the extent of his arousal.

"And still as wet," he growls, pinning my wrists above my head with his left hand and blockading more moans from me as his lips clash with mine while I quiver on the cold metal as his other hand plays with the sensitive nub of my clit, stimulating dampness to ooze down my legs.

"Fuck!" I grit and he smiles into the kiss, as he sails two fingers into my pussy.

"I want you to cum while standing before I carry you to the bed and drill you completely," he tells and I clamp my lips to prevent me from screaming to the hearing of the people outside as he adds another finger, my breathing accelerating with his pace as he pounds me with his hand.

"Cum for me," he orders as he senses me near release, and the only thing I do is to grip his shoulders after he lets go of my hands as I reach cloud nine, hissing and twitching in his hold as he lifts me off the floor and deposits me on the bed.

"Wait, I will need to--" he doesn't let me finish as he penetrates me completely, eliciting a shriek from me at the pain and pleasure that comes with it, my vagina walls clenching around his dick as my body strives to get adjusted to the size. "Shit! you've grown bigger."

"And you've grown tighter," he rasps, his arms pinned at my side as he hovers above me. "Be ready."

The moment I bob my head, his left-hand grasps the wooden head of the bed as he pulls out before ramming into me, this time causing my eyes to roll back as his right thumb and forefinger pinch and twist my nipples, adding to the ecstasy.

"Damn it, Ike," I grunt as he continues to push into me hard and slow, provoking the bed to squeak and my hands to clench the mattress from the force he's applying.

"I love you," he whispers in my neck, lowering himself such that our bodies rub against each other as he hooks his arm below mine to clasp my shoulder, permitting his rod more leverage as it reaches my womb each time he drills me, his rhythm not slacking and soon I feel him twitch inside me as my orgasm draws close.

"Let's hope you don't get pregnant this time," he struggles to say, his breathing unsteady as he shoots his seed inside me, the same second I squirt around his cock. "Because we didn't use protection."

The End
PS: There's a bonus chapter after this

From the Author of: Self-Love (A humor, mystery, and love teenfiction) which is completed and available on nine different platforms, and also coming soon here on POPINK
From the Author of: Sticky Situation (The prequel) available on MYNOVEL

Authors Note: So this was nostalgic and exciting for me because I've put enough work and effort into it so it breaks my heart and makes me proud at the same time to see this story reach its climax.

I want to say a huge thanks to GOD Almighty for His divine grace and strength which made me finish this book because sometimes the pressure was too much, and the struggle with writers' block wasn't funny at all as a few times I had to cry it out.

Anyway, gratefully, I'm done, and I want to also thank you my wonderful readers for sticking with me through this story. Did you get what I did? 'Sticking' 'A Very Sticky Situation' oh never mind if you don't.

I appreciate every one of you for giving my story a try and for following me to complete this journey, 'Thank You'

I hope you check out my other books too.

Instagram page: Freshy Gore or @freshvibes8 anyone works.

Freshy

The End

From the Author of Self-Love : (A humor, mystery, and love teenfiction) which is completed and available on nine different platforms, and also coming soon here on POPINK

From the Author of: Sticky Situation (The prequel) available on MYNOVEL

Authors Note: So this was nostalgic and exciting for me because I've put enough work and effort into it so it breaks my heart and makes me proud at the same time to see this story reach its climax.

I want to say a huge thanks to GOD Almighty for His divine grace and strength which made me finish this book because sometimes the pressure was too much, and the struggle with writers' block wasn't funny at all as a few times I had to cry it out.

Anyway, gratefully, I'm done, and I want to also thank you my wonderful readers for sticking with me through this story. Did you get what I did? 'Sticking' 'A Very Sticky Situation' oh never mind if you don't.

I appreciate every one of you for giving my story a try and for following me to complete this journey, 'Thank You'
I hope you check out my other books too.

Instagram page: Freshy Gore or @freshvibes8                  anyone works.

Freshy❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro