Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Abhimanyu's POV

I was raised by my single mother, who struggled to make ends meet. Balancing my studies with part-time jobs became my daily routine, as I worked tirelessly to support our household. It was during these challenging times that I met Akshara at school, and our bond deepened into a profound friendship. As we grew older, our friendship blossomed into a love that surpassed our circumstances.

Tragically, when I turned eighteen, my beloved mother passed away due to a lack of timely medical care. Her loss shook me to the core and fueled my determination to change our circumstances. I resolved to achieve wealth and success, driven by the memory of my mother's struggles and my desire to provide a better future for both myself and Akshara.

I understood early on that securing admission to a prestigious college with Akshara was our only chance to break free from the shackles of poverty. When I stumbled upon evidence of our school principal's extramarital affair, I seized the opportunity and blackmailed him to ensure our admission. Though guilt initially tugged at my conscience, the allure of a better life drowned out any qualms.

As we entered college, surrounded by wealthy classmates, the stark contrast between their privilege and our struggle only fueled my determination. Years of deprivation had begun to erode my sense of morality, making it easier to justify my actions. It was hard not to feel resentment towards those who were handed everything on a silver or golden platter while we fought tooth and nail for every opportunity.

"I can't keep living like this," I told myself, drowning out the voice of conscience that whispered warnings. The need to escape our circumstances outweighed any sense of right or wrong, pushing me to do whatever it took to secure our future.

But I never knew all this jealousy, insecurity, and ambition would lead me to this present condition where I would start hating myself.

A/N

Thank you all for taking the time to read my story! A heartfelt thank you to everyone who has voted and shared their thoughts on the previous chapter.

If you enjoyed this chapter, please don't forget to hit the vote button and let me know your thoughts in the comments. Your feedback means a lot to me!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro