Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Abhimanyu's POV

As I set my sights on Abhinav, I knew I had to play the long game. Building trust would be crucial. I embarked on a strategic mission to win his trust and ultimately lead him into Akshara's orbit.

So, I initiated casual conversations in the college library, strategically positioning myself near him.

"Hey, Abhinav, mind if I join you?" I asked, flashing a friendly smile as I approached his table.

Abhinav looked up from his book, a faint surprise registering on his face. "Sure, go ahead."

With daily encounters we started chatting about classes, shared interests, and eventually, our personal lives. It wasn't long before our conversations became more meaningful, and Abhinav began confiding in me. And slowly he started considering me as his best friend.

One sunny afternoon, as we lounged in the college courtyard, I casually mentioned, "Hey, Abhinav, have you met my friend Akshara? She's really into photography too. You two would get along great."

Intrigued, Abhinav's eyes sparkled with interest. "I haven't had the pleasure, but I'd love to meet her. Can you introduce us?"

I flashed him a knowing smile. "Of course, consider it done."

As weeks passed, I carefully orchestrated chance encounters between Abhinav and Akshara, ensuring they crossed paths frequently. Each interaction was meticulously planned, from casual group outings to study sessions where I conveniently paired them together.

"You two seem to get along really well," I remarked one day, watching as they laughed together over lunch.

"Yeah, she's great," Abhinav replied, I thought, I saw a faint blush tinting his cheeks.

As Abhinav and Akshara's friendship deepened, I carefully crafted scenarios to nurture the seeds of attraction between them.

"Abhinav, have you noticed how Akshara always lights up when you're around? I think there might be something there," I'd remark, planting subtle seeds of encouragement.

But as months turned into years, and Abhinav's feelings remained unchanged, frustration began to gnaw at me. Despite our efforts, his affection towards Akshara seemed to be more platonic than romantic.The  frustration of our failed plan began to weigh heavily on me.

"Akshara, I don't understand. I thought Abhinav was falling for you, but it seems his interest is only in his photography," I confessed, feeling the sting of disappointment.

Reflecting on our failed attempts, I realized I had misread the signs and allowed my desperation for success to cloud my judgment. It was a humbling reminder that even the most carefully laid plans can unravel in the face of unforeseen circumstances.

A/N

Thank you for reading my story. And also special thanks to those who voted and commented on the previous chapter.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro