❤6❤

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Continue from the last part 

MAHIR POINT OF VIEW  

god, she is so cute and her habit of saying everything in one line, ahh... mahir what you are thinking , but i am happy that she will live with me, in my house , but why i am so happy..... ??
then i open my Instagram probably  to get rid out of my thoughts...... after that i fall asleep

next morning i wake up early ,get ready  i was waiting for bela to come and after a long time i listen her voice, i am so happy ... she come in my room , i pretend that i didn't notice her and get busy in my phone 

" sorry, i am a little late today "  she said in innocent voice 

" it's okay " i said she smile 

" so let's go, for shooting "  she said in low voice 

" ya, actually today's shoot is in jungle " i said, waiting for her reply 

" i know " she said, ya she is my assistant cam caretaker so will know but why her voice is so low, oh yes, it is romantic scene that's why she is sad..... god she is so pretty and looking gorgeous in shorts and t- shirt 

anyways we left from there, in car i was just talking about my scene....

" the hero and heroine are stuck in jungle, their car is puncher and then hero and heroine find a hut , and decided to spent their night there, then hero have some injuries and heroine is applying medicines made by her , they are slowly slowly coming close to each - other ..... and going to kiss......" i said but interrupt by her 

"stop it" she yelled at me, in furious anger 

" i ... i ... i mean i already know the scene no need to tell me again... " she said stammering.... 

i giggle under my breath , she turn her face toward window and started looking outside, i think she is upset....... 

we finally reached the set, i told her to wait for me near my car , she nodded and i went to director 

" director sir "  i call him 

" yes, my boy " he said 

" sir can you please cut that kiss scene from this scene " i request him  

" what happen , my boy ?? " he asked 

" sir please please " i request him with puppy face 

" fine , my boy " he said and i hug him, my puppy face always work...... yaay... 

i go to ruhi and hug her .... she look confused and i look at bela who is ignoring this, i chuckle ... 

later scene start i look at her , oh god her that innocent face will kill me .... she is peeping from the corner of her eyes  ....... and when the kiss scene came she hide her face.... and when director said cut she peep at me ..... i was giggling under my breath..... 

her face is little down....she come to me.... and going to say something when ruhi come there 

" why kiss scene is cancelled " ruhi asked me, i look toward bela ,she started smiling 

" vo... vo director sir cancelled " i said to ruhi and she left 

i again look at bela whose happiness has no bound, she look as beautiful when she smile .....

at night shooting finished 

" let's go" she said to me , i hummed in reply ...

" where is driver " she asked, 

" actually driver's daughter health is not well so he have leave early , so i will drive" i informed her . she nodded 

so we sat in my car went, the jungle is completely silent,

me and bela are talking with each - other and suddenly our car stop.... 

"what the happen " she asked 

"wait i will check "  i said 

saying this i come out from my car and check the engine 

" i don't know what had happened to this car "  i said to her 

" is there any mechanic near " she asked 

" i don'r know " i asked 

" let's find then " she said with bravery..  

" at night , we went in jungle to find mechanic "  i said

" are you scared " she said while she is laughing... 

" me .. mahir shegal is not afraid of anyone " i said showing my fake bravery.. i was hell scared 

" okay so let's go " she said , is she stupid in night she want to find mechanic..... 

i try to convince her but she is so ziddi.... and he went in the jungle to find mechanic..... 

after ...

" bela , we are roaming in the jungle from past one hour " i said  as i was hell tired 

" i am sorry mahir jii but we are lost " she announced , what did she mean that we are lost 

" i told you....... " i said 

" i am sorry " she said with puppy eyes..

" fine " i said annoyed ... 

" but , we have to find a place to rest " i said.....  

"look a hut" she said , pointing toward a  broken  hut 

" we can at least , can spend our night there " i said , while she started running toward it like a kid.... 

oh no , 

" belaaaaaaaa.......... " i shout, she turn and fell in a pond ... 

i run toward her... she is fully wet ..... i stared laughing....  looking at her..... 

" pull me out " she said giving her hand to me ...... i give her my hand and pull her outside, but can't able to stop laughing  , she is looking at me 

"acheeeeeeeeeeee" she sneeze 

" i think you have caught cold " i said to her,.. and she again sneeze..... 

" actually , i caught cold and fever  very soon acheeee"  she said while sneezing 

" relax " i gave her my jacket to her and she take it, amm she need that 

then we come inside that hut ...... 

she is sneezing constantly..... there are some old curtains in the hut ... i remove those and cover it bela with them .... then i try to lit up fire with the dry grass and i successfully lit up the fire make her sit near the fire and sit beside her.....her head on my shoulder..... she is shaking , 
i kept my hand on her head 

" oh god bela , you have fever "  she is shaking i hug her , look toward me..... i hug her more tightly 

soon she fall asleep , i was look at her .. ahh she is so beautiful 

i am loosing my control and going close to her..... close  wait wait mahir you can't do this i know she is my big fan but i can't kiss her., control mahir.... 

sooner or later i also fall asleep

to be continue 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro