❤7❤

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Continue from the last part 

we are much close to each - other i want to kiss her but i control myself.... sooner or later i also fall asleep .......... 

next morning i wake up and look toward her , she is still sleeping so cutely i check is she still have fever, i kept my hand on his forehand 

thank god she is fine now , but she wake up from my movement..... 

" good morning " i wish her politely 

" good morning baby " she said and i can see her face has turned tomato , when she realize  what she said 

" let's go " i said , trying to make her less embarrass and trying to hide my smile she nodded 

and we left from there her face is still red ..... 

and after walking for a long time we found our way to road.... and my driver come there with a car finally, there is complete silence..... between us we finally reached our home today i no shooting, 

she is in guest room , where as i am sitting in my room and thinking about yesterday what happen 

it's a friction story that exactly that happen with me that is going to happen in my shoot, god... 

" what the hell " i listen voice of someone from out of my room , i open the door of my room and saw my manager shouting at bela 

" how can be you so care less about mahir , vyom sir told you na to take care of him , you are not here to spend your holidays understand , bloody hell you are going to be fired "manger  shout at her and she is crying , i felt pain in my heart... 

i goes there grab her hand and take her toward my room , i don't know why i am doing this, i can see manager shocking face , i make her sit in front of me on bed she is still sobbing , i wipe her tears with my thumb and hug her  to comfort her i don't know why i am doing this , it feel like my body  is not in my control  , but i can't see her crying 

after when she stop sobbing 

" sorry sir , last night because of me ............" i put my finger her lips 

" shh!!!!! i know it " i said while i hug her again and she pass me a little smile..... 

" can you bring juice for me " i asked her , she nodded and left from there 

i call my manager in my room 

" sir, she is appointed as your caretaker it is her duty ,that she is not  performing properly , vyom is also out otherwise he definitely scold her " manager said in his defense

" did i scold her ? " i said in furious anger 

he nodded in no 

" so , who are you to scold her " 

" sir she is just a normal assistant , nothing else and i have responsibility to take care of yours "  he said 

" you are not so special , understand ?? go and say sorry to her " 

" i will not said sorry to her " 

" okay then Mr. mittal ( manager surname )  you are fired , never show your face again " i said in furious anger -

" sir, you are firing me just of that bloody girl " he said 

" shut up , and get lost "  

he left from there , after that bela come there and she is smiling i love her smiling face , she is so sweet when she smile 

i took my juice from her thank her and started to drink 

" you must be tired , go and take rest " she nodded in response 

and she went in her room.... 

MAHIR POINT OF VIEW END  

to be continue 

----------------------------

votes & comments 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro