25• Non Existent Readers

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Lying animals.

ChloeLeia561 sorry it took a while to upload.

I am sure you agree with me that false read for read requesters are not the only annoying people here on this app. We also have the bloody liars who suddenly appear on your message box or pm with this;

Hey. I really enjoyed your novel. It was a beautiful work of art and very interesting.

I know there are silent readers but for some of you to go to this extent (especially if you have genuinely read a book) is absolutely atrocious and terrible. How would you feel if you invested your hard work in something and received little to no support for it simply because you didn’t feel like.

I am aware some of you are uncomfortable but there is the option of voting where you just simply have to tap a star and if you are lucky enough, the writer will ignore you; saving you the anxiety of wanting to be noticed.

Yeah. It has gotten to that point.

You say you enjoyed our novel, but no votes or even comments. So what the hell happened? Did you even actually read it?

But of course, there have to be freaking blood-thirsty liars everywhere and that is how this second message comes into play;

Hey. I really enjoyed your novel. It was a beautiful work of art and very interesting. I noticed your novel has the same themes as mine and was wondering if you could check out my own in return or we can do read for read. Are you interested?

Now, a lot of you are more familiar with this kind of people. I remember receiving a message like this the previous year. Now imagine what happened when I went to give his novel a look to see the similarities?

He said our books had similar concept and I left my high fantasy to visit his crime thriller novel. Sometimes I am unsurprised by such blatant lies.

But there is another brand of liars. The one who sprinkle votes and sugar comments on your novel before asking you for a fAvOuR. Most of these people have shitty novels; no offense. This is just as annoying as the previous one. Can’t you just for one second behave like a normal human being and simply ask if a person is interested in a read for read?

What kind of idiotic hypocrisy is with you befriending someone or complimenting them falsely just so you can get them to check out your novel. That’s just dumb and seriously dishonest beyond measure.

You should stop this, especially those of you who show no support at all and then chat up the writer telling them how much you loved their novel. Action speaks louder than words you know? Don’t be a freaking prude.

Doing such a thing is rude and insensitive. Hmm . . . this is the situation that got me involved with the amusement that called me a jealous psychopath. I’ve moved past it so I don’t think I’ll be posting that rant chapter again.

Nah. I’ve changed my mind. Spitefulness is on its way.
Let’s just hope I haven’t deleted that draft.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro