32.5• The Following rule 2

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The really funny people and what you should do about it if you are that kind of person.

The Ignorant Monkeys

I’m sorry if this is offensive but I really feel like slapping some of you. If you are new to wattpad, then you are luckily not among this list. It is already annoying enough to contact a participant that you will be judging their book only for some not to reply and some to say “Thank you” like a chipmunk.

The Thank you is really nice but, come on . . .

Disgruntled Ogre – Hi, I’m your judge for the Squash potato awards.

Squash Potato – OMG thank you so much

Disgruntled Ogre – Ok

Squash Potato – I hope you like my book

Disgruntled Ogre – (Stares at the phone in mute silence)

*takes a quick look at looks at the day they joined wattpad + the number of awards they have applied for*

Did this person come from outerspace?

Disgruntled Ogre – Hello?

Squashed Potato – Yes?

Disgruntled Ogre – You are supposed to follow your judges.

Squashed Potato – Oh. I didn’t know, I’ll do that right now . . .

Wait. Were you blind reading the rules or what?

Nothing is wrong if you forgot but please dont lie.
Oh, do you know there was actually someone who wanted a V4V from his judge?
😑

I am sorry to say, but the above behaviour is inexcusable and I will say it is dumb.

Do you know why?

It is because a lot of you SKIP the rules when these things are clearly stated.

Why?

I don’t care if you are new to wattpad or not, but you should have AT LEAST read the rules, and even without reading them, you should know you are meant to follow your judges!

Same thing with review shops. Check to see if they request a follow or not. WHAT DID RULES EVER DO TO YOU?

If you are one of these ignorant monkeys; despite being aware of this basic rule, stop it now! The funny thing is that a lot of you have applied for awards and still don’t know this. How come?

Is there an alien eating your brain bit by bit?

Or at least use the eyes given to you to read. Eyes are for reading and no, licking your phone screen does not count as reading. So up till now, I still don’t understand why some of you behave like this.

The Full Fledged Monkeys

If I don’t understand the above people, then I see these guys as a completely different breed.

I would like to think there are funny people like this who know the rules but simply refuse to follow them. Simply because we have all sort of weird people on this app; like the same ridiculous people you find on American Idol or X Factor.

READ THE RULES

REMEMBER THE RULES

GO BACK TO READ IF YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN

All these things are not hard.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro