Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Evan pulls his Audi R8 into the parking lot of Universal Studios. He finds a parking spot away from all the visitors that are visiting the studios.

A security guard walks over to the car and he greets Evan as he steps out of the car.

Evan walks over to my side of the car and opens my door. He holds his hand out to me and I take. He pulls me against him. "Nix, I want you to meet my fiancé Ariana Houston."

Nix holds his hand out to me and I shake it. "It's nice to meet you." He whispers in my ear. "You're more beautiful than the other girl he brought her."

Evan narrows his eyes. "I can't believe everyone wants to keep reminding me of my mistake."

I slap his chest. "See no one was happy with your choice of a girlfriend. I'm surprised you lasted that long with her."

Evan remains quiet. He sighs. "As soon as I think everything is normal between us someone wants to bring up the mistake I made ten years ago."

My eyes widen. "Our ten year graduation is coming up, Evan."

He laughs. "I know. I got a message about it last week."

"Why didn't I get one?"

"It's probably at your place. We should swing by your building before going home in the morning. I'm sure you probably have a lot of mail to go through."

I forgot about all the mail that could be building up at my place. I hope there's not any final notices on my power.

"I forgot to have my mail forward to you're place."

He laughs. "That's alright. We can get that sorted out over the week."

Nix sits in the buggy. "Come on love birds. I don't have all night to deliver you to studio 23 for the shooting of..." he shuts his mouth as Evan zips his mouth.

So, he's still keeping the title of his movie a secret from me. It's a shame it won't last long when we go into the studio.

Nix drives us to the studio and when the buggy pulls in front of the studio I see his co star with her family.

She walks over to me. "I'm Natasha Sinclair."

"Ariana Houston."

She pulls me into a hug. "I'm glad to finally meet the woman that stole his heart. It's not all the time that I get to meet a fiancé that's cool with her guy making out with a woman all day."

I laugh. "You're married and it seems like your a faithful one at that. It's hard to be unfaithful when you have your kids and husband on set all the time."

Natasha looks at her husband and her eyes glisten as she stares at him.

Evan covers my mouth. "I'm sorry about her. It seems like I bark is worse than the bite."

I elbow him in the stomach and he leans forward.

"Ouch," he complains. Lifting up his shirt he asks me. "It is bruised."

Looking at the area I elbowed him I see that it's a bit red. "It's just red. You'll be able to pass when it comes to the shoot. People will think you're hot."

He quickly kisses me before the  director tells him and Natasha to stand in front of the gate they had built in warehouse 23.

I watch as Evan takes her hand and he looks at her.

Her eyes sparkle as she looks at him and they lean and kiss.

Natasha's husband stands next to me. He whispers. "Do you know who she thinks of when she kisses a guy?"

I shake my head.

He laughs lowly. "Its me she's thinking about. She told me that she hates kissing other guys so she has to pretend that I'm the one standing opposite her for the romantic scenes in the movies. As soon as the take is over she uses half a bottle of mouth wash to get the other guys taste out of her mouth."

I laugh too. "I'm starting to like her more now."

He touches my arm. "I bet Evan is picturing you opposite him when he kisses my wife."

Evan and Natasha have to do the take a couple more times before the director is happy with that scene.

The director walks over to me. He extends his hand and says. "Hey, Sweetheart. I'm Robert Henderson. I'm sorry we haven't been introduced earlier."

Taking his hand in mine I say. "Ariana Houston. I'm Evan's fiancé."

He looks at Evan and says. "You stepped up from the last girl I met. She only wanted you for the fame that you could give her, but this one she's got what it takes to be a star."

I shake my head. "I don't want to be a star. I'm happy where I am." I take my hand out of his.

"What do you for work sweetheart?"

"I'm a photographer for Butler Industries and now the face of the company."

A smile spreads across his face. "How could I forget. You're the one on the billboard with that knuckle head."

"Hey," Evan jokes with him. "I'm not a knuckle head."

"Yeah, you are." Robert says. "You could have brought this girl on set earlier than tonight." He looks at me. "I want you to do a scene with Natasha."

Natasha looks at him. "Are we going to do some improvisation?"

He nods. "If she can do it. I'd like to write a small role for her in the movie."

She looks at Evan. "Does she get to kiss her fiancé?"

Robert shakes his head. "She's not going to be interfering with your relationship. I was thinking that he character would be your best friend, but she's jealous of what you have with Austin."

She laughs. "I know she can pull off the jealousy part. I saw her that way when I first met her."

Crossing my arms I say. "That's not fair." I point at her. "Have you seen yourself? You're beautiful."

She walks over to me. "I'm married and I have kids. You're a knock out yourself. That's why Evan is with you and not anyone else."

Correction he wants to be with me, but he's still with Bethany because she can't seem to let him go and move onto something else.

"Where moving to a bar." Robert claps his hands. "I want Ariana and Natasha to sit next to each other at the bar. You're best friends and I want to see that improvised on film." He pulls the clapper.

Natasha and I move to our seats at the bar.

An extra is sitting a couple seat away from us and so is a few others.

I see Evan standing next to Natasha's husband and they are talking.

I'm not really good when it comes to improvising. So, this is a new experience for me.

Robert counts down from three. "Three, two, one." He snaps the clapper and I see Natasha flag the bartender down.

He walks over to us. He looks at Natasha and says. "What I get you beautiful ladies?"

"She looks at me and I say two sex on the beaches and your phone number."

He chuckles. "I've got the drinks, but I can't give my number to you even if you're a beautiful woman."

Natasha laughs. "You've got two more chances. If you can't get a number you owe me $500."

Crossing my arms. "I've got this." I walk over to the guy sitting on his own with a seat vacant next to him." I rub my hands up and down his back. "Hey,"

He looks at me and a smile spreads across his face. "Hey," he clears his throat. "I haven't seen you around her before."

"No, you wouldn't. I don't spend time in bars like this. I usually spend time in bars that look..." looking around the upscale bar. "A lot less nice and it's usually full of drunks at this time of night."

He laughs. "It looks like your going up in the world of you've found a place like this."

"True," I whisper in his ear. "I made a bet with my friend that I could get a guys phone number on three goes."

He laughs. "How's that working out for you, doll?"

"It's not. You're my second guy."

He pulls his phone out of his pocket. "What's you're number?"

I give him my number and the next second my phone goes off.

Looking at my phone I see his number. "Thanks, Handsome." I kiss his cheek and show my phone to Natasha. "I got his phone number."

"Cut!" Robert yells. He claps his hand and walks over to us. "That was perfect. I want to add that scene to the movie."

Evan walks over to me and he wraps his arms around me. "That was perfect, Ari. You're great when it come to improvisation. I never knew you were great at acting either."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro