Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Evan POV

It's been three days since Ariana has been on set and my director Richard keeps asking about her.

I think he really wants her to be in the movie, that he's now asking me to bring her back to set again.

When we go home that night, Ariana told me that she doesn't want to be in the movie. She doesn't know how to tell the director that she's not interested as much as he hoped.

I have told her that he keeps asking about her and she avoids the conversation by asking something else.

Tonight she will be on set again, but this time as a model as Butler Twins want us to have some photo shoots together.

So, I'll be doing that when I get a break.

Xanthe and Yasmin will also be onset too.

I think they're hoping that the director will see their clothes and decide to use a few things on set further down the track.

Robert is a smart man and he likes to give people opportunities that they've dreamed about, but couldn't actually make a reality of it on their own.

Ariana walks into the room wearing a yellow sundress with flip flops. She ties her hair in a bun and places her sunglasses on top of her head. She spins around. "How do I look."

"Beautiful," I stand up from the bed and move over to her. "You're always beautiful."

She giggles. "You're sappy, Mr Wilson."

I laugh. "Only when it comes to you." Looking at he wall I see that I have half an hour to get to the Universal Studios. "We have to go. Is Xanthe going to meet us with Rafael and Yasmin?"

"Yeah, I'll send them a message when we're in the car. I don't like to text and walk."

I laugh.

A couple weeks ago Ariana was walking around the house sending a message to Xanthe and she didn't see a the table in the living room and she crashed into it.

She started cursing and holding her leg.  She looked at me when I walked into the living room and she told me what happened.

I laughed at her while she held her shin in pain. Once I settled down I asked her. "What were you doing to not see the dining table?"

She pointed to her phone. "I was texting while walking."

To this day I still joke with her about that and she keeps slapping me.

I'm surprised that I'm not bruised from her hits.

That girl surely knows how to hit a guy.

I just wouldn't want to be the one on the other of a real Ariana Houston throw down.

With Ariana I don't think there will be a throw down, she the type of girl that keeps her nose out of trouble.

When we get to the car Ariana pulls her phone out of her pocket and she starts texting her bosses.

The relationship she has with Xanthe and Yasmin isn't really the kind of thing that happens with employee and employer it's something more for them.

I'm actually glad that Ariana met them, when I wasn't there for her.

I climb into the driver's seat and I pull out of the garage. I put my seatbelt on before I pull onto the road.

Pressing the gate button that's in my car I watch the gate close as I drive away.

Knox got me some really good gadgets for the house; that will hopefully keep Bethany out. He even changed the PIN number and told me to use something that she wouldn't know.

The one thing the girl doesn't know is the date that I met Ariana.

Ariana is looking out the window. "Do you think Robert will be pissed if I refuse to work on the movie?"

Sighing I say. "I have no idea. No one has ever said no to him before. Knowing the guy he's not going to take no for an answer and he might even lure you in with more money for you're time on set."

"I don't care about money. It's always been meaningless to me. I buy what I need and go on holidays whenever I want. Why would I need to more?"

I laugh. "You could always start a college fund for your future kids."

She looks at me. "Do you want to start a family?"

I nod. "Yes, I've wanted kids for the last three years, but it wasn't with Bethany."

I can't believe that I'm being this honest with her. I hope she wants to have kids as well. I want to start right away if that's what she wants.

Ariana touches my hand. "I want to have kids too, Evan."

A smile spreads across my face. "When were you thinking you'd like to start?"

She scratches the back on her neck. "Next month? I can stop taking the pill now and we'll see what happens."

I pull into my parking spot at Universal Studios and I pull her into my lap. "I'm glad you said that."

Ariana opens the door on my side and she steps out. She straightens her dress and runs her fingers through her hair.

I step out of the car and zip my pants up.

She points at my pants. "You've got a stain there."

Looking down I see the stain. "Damn, I don't have any water to clean it up with."

Xanthe and Rafael round the corner at that moment.

Xanthe stops walking and she says. "Did someone ask for water?"

"Me,"

She looks at my pants and laughs. "Someone couldn't keep their cum from seeping through their pants."

Ariana walks over to and hi-fives her.

Rafael moves over to me and he puts his hand on my shoulder. "Welcome to the club man. I hope that you won't be wearing those pants when you start filming."

I shake my head. "Nah, I will wear whatever they have on set for the scene that we're shooting." Looking at the girls I say. "Forget the water I'll just change in my gym shorts."

Opening the trunk I dig through my gym bag until I find the shirt. I strip in the parking lot and I put on the shorts.

Ariana walks over to me and she places her arms around my waist.

Nix is at the gate and he looks at the group I have with me. "So, these are the people that are here for the photo shoot?"

"That's right. You've heard of Butler Industries." I point to the girls. "It's there company and the guy is Rafael. He's also a designer and aspiring photographer."

Nix pulls the buggy next to us and we climb in. He takes us to the warehouse.

When we get there Richard is waiting our front and he looks at me. "I won't need you for a couple of hours. There's a scene that's not completely working out with Natasha."

"That's alright. I'll keep myself busy with the photo shoot for Butler Industries."

Richard looks behind me and he smiles at the girls. "I hope you girls will have time later to see part of the movie being filmed."

Xanthe nods. "I would love to see it."

"Maybe they can be part of a cameo in the movie. How does that sound ladies."

Yasmin steps forward. "We would love that."

Richard turns his attention to Ariana. "Are you going to get back to me about being apart of the movie?"

Ariana looks at him. "I thought about over the last three days and I have come to the decision of declining."

"That's a shame." He looks back into the warehouse. "Well, I better get back to work." He walks away.

Ariana and I walk to my trailer with Rafael, Xanthe and Yasmin.

They give us clothes to wear and they tell us to change.

Ariana and I step into my trailer and we put on the clothes that they want us to wear.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro