Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The sounds of clashing blades echoed through a different part of the mountain, as Oh Pilseung and a dark-green-haired male fought off some demons coming after them.

"There- Are- Too- Many! Of them!" Pilseung yelped as he barely managed to dodge an attack.

"Let's just get this over and done with!" The green-haired male used his Nature Breath, Third Form: Landslide, to send the demons toppling over before Pilseung ended them with the Fifth Form of his Breath Style, Lightning Speed, allowing him to end their lives swiftly.

"We did good, y'know, Tianheng," Pilseung smiled at his companion.

Tianheng scoffed, his light green eyes shining as well despite his nonchalant attitude, "It's the least I can do. You saved my ass back there."

"Hey, what are buddies for?" He waved it off. "I'm quite excited to get to the next level. Duri-hyung mentioned that he wanted me to train under Ruko-nei which is really exciting."

"You don't train under anyone like them everyday. Luo Fei still wants me to train under him, so I guess I'll have to stay," Tianheng agreed, a smile on his face. "It's been seven days, anyway, so perhaps we should head down."

"I like that idea! Plus, I can finally go under Ruko-nei and get better at martial arts! It's the least I can do for Pori," his eyes dimmed slightly as he talked about his dead friend.

"I get what you mean," he put his hand on the other. "I owe Tie Mu for being alive too, and I'm sure neither of us will give up."

"True," Pilseung nodded, a smile forming. "Anyway, how's training?"

"Good," Tianheng shrugged. "Mu Qi Ling powers are hard to master if you're not one, but Luo Fei managed, and I'm sure I can too."

"I'm sure that you will," Pilseung agreed. "You were partners with Tie Mu, so I'm sure the power will recognise you."

"True," he laughed. "Meditation is helping out a lot too."

The two then continued their chatter as they headed down the mountain, ready to get their NIchirin blades.

~~~~~

"Buttercup!"

"AHHHH I'M SEEING GHOSTS!"

They got some weird looks, but Blossom looked very annoyed as she hit her sister on the head, "You are really annoying, you know that?!"

"Owww! You're not my fucking mother or something!" She snapped back.

"Please don't fight you two," Bubbles pushed them off each other. "It's embarrassing!"

"She's right," a familiar voice to Blossom made her and the others who passed turn to see the Hashiras walking over.

"You did great you fucking meatsack," Sarah slapped her on the back, while Taeyang hit her on the head in reply before giving a peck to Pilseung's cheek, causing him to hug the Hashira, "Missed you, Yeobo."

"Same here," Taeyang laughed.

Keita made his way to Jinpei and Bubbles, and quickly gave Bubbles a pat on the head, a soft smile on his face. He then handed Jinpei a scroll and congratulated him on becoming a Hashira.

"Wait, what?!" He gaped. "I passed?!"

"You did," Keita smiled. "It was a great one, Jinpei."

"Congratulations, Jinpei-kun!" His boyfriend and childhood friend, Koma Sandayuu hugged him.

"You did great," Pilseung grinned.

"Thanks!" The crimson-haired male thanked.

Luo Fei walked over to Tianheng and gave him a warm smile, "Nice job back there, Tian Heng. I'm sure Tie Mu would be proud."

"Thanks Luo Fei," he jokingly punched his ex-rival's shoulder. "You did nothing, but nice job."

"You are horrible," he huffed.

Yan Sheng laughed and greeted the others, getting warm replies from those who did know him.

"How was demon hunting?" Taeyang joked.

"You abandoned us!" Haeil accused.

"Me? No way!"

"Your face says otherwise, Taetae," Sarah grinned.

"You also slacked off," Taeyang pointed out.

The Hashiras just laughed, and Ben joined them, a smile on his face as he saw the girls, "Blossom, Bubbles, Buttercup!"

"Hey old man!"

"Dad!"

"I missed you all," he hugged them, tears falling down his cheeks comedically.

"The actual son gets ignored," Ken pouted.

"Oh right, congrats for passing," he blankly said before returning to the hugging.

"So cold!" He gaped.

The others laughed.

"What I taught you helped, didn't it?" Hana ruffled Buttercup's hair.

"Totally did!" She grinned.

"Great to know, because now that all of you have passed, it's time to give you all your Nichirin blades and uniform," Takato smiled warmly.

The newly made Demon Slayers all stiffened and went to stand in a single file line as they were slowly given their uniforms by the Hashiras. Blossom noticed some seemed close to certain Hashiras, like Tianheng and Luo Fei, but that fact flew out of her head as soon as Sarah walked over and handed her the uniform and her own Nichirin blade.

"You deserve it, idiot," she grinned.

"T-Thank you," she smiled.

Gripping the sword in her hands, she felt happy, and satisfied.

She had made it into the Corps. She was going to make it and get her revenge.

"But before you go, some people here would like to introduce their Tsukugos. Jiba Jinpei, who was just recently added to the Hashiras as a user of the Flame Breath, Sarah Bellum, the Mist Hashira, Cha Hana, the Stone Hashira, and Amano Keita, who has finally (FINALLY) decided to use his original style, the Alchemist Breath Style," Taeyang spoke up.

The other Hashiras grinned from ear to ear as Keita was handed a new necklace which had an alchemy symbol on it by Sarah and gave her a hair ruffle.

He turned to the other Hashiras and bonked them all on the head, "I will murder you all."

"You can't~ You love us too much~" Taichi chuckled.

Then, to everyone's surprise, Keita's snake spoke up, "Just admit you missed me in my Pixie form, Keita." And turned into a small human.

Everyone blinked.

Taeyang tilted his head.

Blossom rubbed her eyes.

Bubbles covered her mouth.

Buttercup was the only one who was vocal about her statement, "What the actual fuck?"

"Greetings, all of you. Most of you may know me as Kuro, but I am actually Darkness," she introduced herself. "Nice to meet you all."

"IT TALKS!" Bubbles backed away and hid behind her sisters.

"A-Am I that scary?" She blinked.

"You just transformed in front of everyone, so of course they're terrified," Keita deadpanned.

"... Right."

Taichi and Takato facepalmed, while Hana and Duri shared an exasperated glance.

-
This chapter was written by FictionalMagicTamer , who has no regrets in adding Pixies into the story.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro