Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Piper pov

Walking to the beach to see if king Trollex was there I carrying sum rocks that I had find I hear voices talking " king Trollex I would like you to take of my daughter if sumthing happens to me " daddy said Sat next to Trollex " ok " he said they hug then daddy left After a few minutes I walk over to Trollex " hi Trollex how have you been " I said sitting down " hi piper I'm good " he said  I moved closer to the water my legs become a tail Trollex was amazed by that

We went to tencho reef I loved the colours " have you been to a rave before " he said I shook my head no

A rave started I was amazed by it then the beat drop

After a few hours I left to go home " good bye piper " Trollex said I left walking home

" daddy I'm home " I said walking into the house " hello sweetie " mum said walking over to me " h-hi mummy wh-eere daddy " I said shaking " oh he's gone now " she said patting my head pushing me into my room I sat on my bed holding my legs I hear laughing from my parents room " your gone finaly piper protecter "mum said I ran to my door putting sumthing heavy in front of it " piper come out " she said pushing the door " no" I yell climbing out of my window I saw the door open

I ran as fast as I can trying not to run into trees I ran to the beach " piper come to mummy " mum said in a sickly sweet voice moving closer to me I moved back I closed my eyes then I hear a scream I look up to see a white spike had hit her eye it disappear I jump into the water swimming to tencho reef I froze

I had escaped her I cried tears of joy swimming to the castle I felt tired I layed down in front of the door falling asleep

Having a good dreams for once in my life but I didn't know a pair of friendly arms had pick me up being me to a comfortable bed

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro