Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Trollex pov

I was going home when I saw a small figure with orange hair laying outside the doors " piper " I said swimming over over her she was sleeping I pick her up " Trollex who this " beat said swimming around her head " piper she the girl I met " I said swimming inside I went to a guest room piper moved in her sleep

Laying her down she grab my hand I sat down next to her patting her hair she smiled I pulled the blanket up then I noticed a scar on her chest my heart hurt Jack had told me what she was doing to them I wanted to help but he didn't want me to help " is jack ok " I said to myself I look at piper her eyes opened she sat up looking around then at me " mr Trollex " she said smiling  " why are you here" I said she look down her hair fell covering her face " I ran away " she said holding her arm I saw the bruise on her ribs " where is your dad is he ok " I said piper hand grip her arm tighter " I think mummy killed him " she said " but I didn't see him but I did hear my mum laughing in her room talking about how my proteter was gone " she said looking at me I saw she was crying my heart broke this small child had to go through a lot 

I hug her her body froze she started sobbing beat come in " who crying!" He said looking at me holding this crying child " Trollex what did you do " he said I look at him " I didn't do anything " I said I hear laughing then it stop I look at piper she look confused " what was that " she said did she not know what a laugh was " you were laughing " I said she nodded then her stomach growled " you hungry " I ask piper look down I swam over the kitchen holding her " what are you doing " she ask " getting you sumthings to eat " I said

Piper eat a lot I was kind of scared that a small troll like her could eat so much " you really were hungry " I said laughing " I haven't eat for a while " she said looking away I frowned

poor girl

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro