Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Avni reached Ashok's place. His house was a four storey mansion, it was truly amazing fit for a king. Ashok had specifically designed this place to suit his wife, to him his wife was his world. Avni looked at the house wondering how she would tackle the situation and what to say. She quickly grabbed the spare key that was given to her when they were having problems with Aarti and her sleeping habits. Avni pushed her thoughts aside and opened the door. She could hear Aarti whining and soft sobs, Avni dropped her bag on the nearest couch and sprinted towards Aarti's nursery. She burst through the door loudly which made Aarti scared as she started to bawl, Avni rushed towards the crib picking Aarti up and rocking her back and forth "Shh Bacha Don't cry Avni Bua is here Na, shh nothing will happen, Aarti grabbed onto Avni's blouse resting her head on her heart. After a few minutes Aarti was knocked out completely. Carefully Avni laid her back in the crib, planting a soft kiss on her forehead. She left the door ajar and went on a hunt to look for Ashok.

The house was cold. Like all the happiness had been drained out completely. She shivered. She steadily took steps noticing shards of glass scattered all around the house, broken pictures, broken vases, broken everything. She walked towards the living room which was connected to a bar. There she saw one of her best friends sitting with his back against the couch completely broken. She ran towards his and engulfed him in her arms. He stiffened for a minute but realising that it was Avni, grabbed on to her and cried his eyes. Avni let him. She knew he needed her in this moment. For half and hour they sat in the same position till he was ready. "Avni i'm-" "Don't you dare say your sorry Ashok...You have nothing to be sorry for. I'm your friend and i'll always be there for you, i'm glad you phoned me. But Ashok you can't stop living because of this..You have a two year old daughter who really needs her father in this moment of time, yes i know you have lost your wife but the poor kid has lost her mother...She needs her father to care and nurture her, you have to not only play the role of her father but her mother also. I'm here to help you with that, we all are Ashok. We are family and family always help each other." Ashok smiled. "Avni could you please take Aarti to yours for the night...i can't stay here it reminds me too much of her, i need to go out for a bit and then is okay if i come to your place?" Avni hit him lightly "Is that something to ask, don't worry just come over, okay?" Ashok smiled "Avu thank you." "Oi in friendship someone once told me that there is no sorry and no thank you." She smiled at the thought of Neil. Ashok looked up at her "Ahhh Does this have something to do with Mr Khanna." Avni's smile dropped and she walked away picking up Aarti, telling Ashok to make sure to pack some clothes for her. 

Avni got into her car and drove to her house. She walked in and explained the situation to her family. Aman had Aarti in his arms as him and Ali were keeping her entertained. They were happy that Ashok was coming to stay with them. Neela was also happy, Ashok was like another son. Another blessing. Suddenly the door bell rang. Avni went to Aarti "That must be your Dad come on shall we greet him." Aarti gurgled in response, Aman handed Aarti to Avni who carried her to the door. Avni opened the door and nearly dropped Aarti. "Neil?" Avni looked at him in shock. There he stood in his grace with Bebe and Prakash with Karena and Maddy. "Bacha can we come in?" Avni stepped aside allowing them to enter. The rest of her family stopped and looked at them not knowing what to do. Avni placed Aarti in front of her toys as her and Neela along with Nano moved towards the kitchen. In silence Neela made tea with Nano as Avni took out some snacks. Nano approached her "Bacha you go out me and Neela will do this don't worry." Avni smiled at her and walked out.  Aarti was gurgling like a happy child as the rest watched her cute antics suddenly she hurt herself. Neil was the first to react. He picked her up and Avni rushed in. He watched her fuss over Aarti. Is this what it would be like if they had kids. Neil smiled at the though but looked at the wailing girl in his arms. He rocked her back and forth and calmed her down as Avni stared at him with a small smile gracing her lips. He was going to be a brilliant father one day. Neil sat back down with Aarti resting against his chest. He smiled at the cute child in his arms. He always wanted children especially a daughter who he could protect. Avni sat down next to Neil looking at Aarti intently. She looked up hesitantly into his eyes conveying a thanks. He blinked in understanding and offered her a small smile which she returned. Bebe was the one that spoke first as the silence became heavy. "Avni we want to thank you for everything you have done today. You saved us despite the way we treated you." Avni looked at her nodding in understanding before saying "Mrs Khanna i was just doing my job, i would have done the same for anyone." Bebe averted her eyes as the door bell went again. Avni got up expecting Ashok however it was Shweta and Rhea, her blood boiled seeing them as Shweta spoke "Won't you let us in." Avni just glared daggers, Ashok entered from the background as Shweta and Rhea barged past her. Avni muttered 'yeah sure come in make yourself at home.' Ashok smiled at his friend who huffed in annoyance. The two made there way in and Neela and Nano too sat down. Shweta loudly spoke "So...Of course we are here for a reason...." She took out a wedding card. And threw it at Avni. Avni closed her eyes. As Ashok who was sitting one her right looked at her as did Neil who was sitting on her left next to Rhea. Her hands shook slightly as she looked at it 'Neil weds Rhea' Not fearing anything she ripped the card up, stood up and flung the pieces at Shweta who stood up too, followed by everyone else. "Shameless girl...what to expect from a girl who was never accepted, i mean after what her mother did and all i'm not surprised, after all like mother like daughter." "THAT'S ENOUGH, Shut up, Shut the fuck up, you have said plenty Mrs Khanna but no more...i'm fed up...I don't have the strength to deal with your snide little bitchy comments. I have been through so much shit; i have never been accepted as part of any family- do you have any idea how that feels? My own father, in front of me failed to accept me as his own, and his fucking family did the same. The place you call home is where i was tortured for month after Dayawanti Mehta killed my mother that to by suffocating her, she had already been hurt in accident planed by that evil bitch, and then straight after my brother was born instead of having the chance to celebrate i was watching my mother get buried, my brother was snatched from me and i tortured. I am still today afraid of the dark, that room that you made me clean is where i spent my days crying and bleeding out. She hit me, beat me in submission, Made me kiss her filthy feet. And then to add the icing on top she shot he straight through the heart but she was fooled because my heart is on the right side. I was on the verge of death but i fought that to in order to get revenge and establish justice. Then i return to Mumbai 15 years later and see how everything has changed, your son came into my life like an angle, a knight in shining armour, i needed him. He helped me punish those who had done wrong and restored happiness in my life. As we were planning against Dayawanti i found a tape and guess what.....She killed my father too. I had been angry at him for so long but he too was no more. After she had planned to burn me alive, special thanks to Rhea who smashed my head in with a wooden rod, i had to find my father, and when i did he was just a pile of bones and again i had to light his pry. Do you have any idea how many of times i have died. But i can never be happy can i? I tried so hard to make you like me and then you accused me of being a slut, a whore....Not only you but Bebe too. But that wasn't the only reason i left. The person who was fixing me...healing me...destroyed  me." She laughed bitterly as tears fell from her eyes "He...My Knight in Shinning armour, My Hero, My Husband cheated on me with my own cousin sister." She looked at them in disgust "I still have the evidence till date..." She plugged her phone into the Tv showing the family everything. Once it was finished Avni turned back to look at Shweta who was in shock "SO Mrs Khanna who is the real cheater?....Your son." She said full of disgust. She turned to Neil "And you, how could you not tell them. Didn't you feel guilty. You had managed to put my heart back in my chest but then you decided to rip out again...it hurts Neil.It hurts so much." 

TBC

Hey everyone. I'm back after my mini vacation. Let me know what you think of this chappy i would appreciate it a lot. Thanks to everyone for the love and support that you have given it is truly heart warming. Please remember to comment on your thought about this and what you liked and what you didn't and don't forget to vote and follow too.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro