Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Avni tied her hair up into a pony and stood facing Neil nostrils flaring slightly as Ali stood in between them running through rules and regulations but Avni blocked out Ali voice as her eyes remained latched on Neil's almost trying to penetrate him. Neil smirked at Avni as she scoffed mentally before turning to Ali  "Ali shut up and let us play we get the bloody rules." Ali just looked at her like she grew three heads "Someone is in a bad mood." And with that he chucked the ball up. Before Neil could even react Avni jumped of her feet catching the ball, she smirked at Neil and began to dribble it past him, Neil was left spell bound as he ran to catch her up as she quickly launched it towards the basket getting the her first points, all the ladies besides Shweta and Rhea along with Ashok and Aman Ali screamed aloud 'yes' causing Avni to chuckle and Neil to get annoyed.  They went back to the middle and once again they started the game, Avni quickly caught the ball and dribbled it towards the other side of the court, Neil huffed taking long strides before blocking the ball and taking it into his grasp, he winked at Avni who's eyes narrowed into slits. He quickly continued dribbling as she came out of no where. Neil continued dribbling only to notice a split second later that the ball was no longer present in his hands. He looked towards Avni who smirked before launching the ball and scoring. She quickly grabbed the ball and shot again, scoring two more points. Neil walked up to her his body pressed against hers as she held the ball in one hand. Aman quickly closed Aarti's eyes as the small girl giggled.

Avni stuttered "N-Neil." He couldn't help but smirk at his success. He lowered his face to her ear causing her breath to hitch, "Your shoe lace is untied, we don't want you falling now do we." Recovering Avni, without thinking gave the ball to Neil who smirked in victory as she stopped realising what she had done. But the damage was done, he winked at her and threw the ball getting it straight into the basket. "NOOOOOOOOOO." Screamed Ali. Avni's eyes narrowed as they went back into the centre, this time she made no effort, she let him go for the ball and as he did he noticed she wasn't reacting meaning something bad was going to happen to him. Avni quickly took his distraction as an advantage and got the ball before lodging it towards the basket, with a rebound it went in as she did a cute fist pump. As she dribbled again she crashed into Neil causing the two to crash to the floor Avni on top whilst Neil placed a hand along her waist. Aman put a hand over Aarti's eyes again and one over his own mumbling 'i'm to young to be seeing this.' Avni and Neil were lost in each others eyes as the bell went off indicating the game was over. Avni moved to get up as did Neil there heads colliding in the process. They smiled at each other shyly as Avni turned to move away only to be stopped by the pull on her manglesutra pulling her back into the embrace of Neil, she looked down to find her manglesutra stuck on his shirt, the elders smiled at each other. Avni moved to take it off. Ali then announced "AND AVNI IS THE WINNER." Avni smirked and looked at Neil "Told you girls could play." Neil smirked back "i never doubted you, and second off all your win is my win and my loss is your loss." Avni's smile dropped as her eyes watered over. She looked up at him before walking off towards her family plastering a fake smile over her features. Neil watched her his hear quenching in pain, how could love be such a lovely feeling but hurt so much?

After sometime the entire family was sitting around a table eating away. Avni picked at her salad and played with the chip in her hand. Neil was sitting in front of her sending her looks of concern, he was starting to regret his choice of words but he was trying to express himself.  Avni wasn't worried about what Neil thought she was worried about. She had gotten a really weird call that was leaving her on edge she had told Abeer to trace the call and she was currently waiting on that. Suddenly her phone went of her hands becoming clammy she opened the message from Abeer and as she read in her fork fell from her hand. The entire family looked at her as she rose from her seat before dashing out of the restaurant. Everyone was dazed by her sudden action.

Avni walked into her office scanning her card in as the library opened up revealing another room where investigation and interrogations take place. Abeer greeted her as the two quickly worked away, "Abeer are you sure its him." "Yes Avni. Its coming from the exact location we pin pointed him at- its definitely him." "Damn it." Said Avni as she punched the table in frustration. "That's not all Avni i have more bad news...Dayawanti is with him, they are working together." "What! Khulbushan and Dayawanti. Oh for fucks sake." "Avni don't you think you should tell Neil.." "No Abeer not yet. Please." Abeer nodded as the two got on with planning and coming up with ways to counteract the new attacks that were going to be thrown there way. Avni checked her phone for the time which read 00:01. "Abeer its late we should call it a night." Abeer nodded in agreement and left. Avni opened the secret door and stepped out making sure it was locked. Suddenly the lights came on only to reveal Neil sitting in her...HER chair with his feet on the desk.

TBC.

Hey guys. I know this is a shit update but what the heck i hope you like it. i have been so busy with school and haven't really had the time so..sorry for the delay. Anyway please do comment your thoughts on this chappy and what your thoughts on the track currently- i think Avni is finally proving herself as a good wife who is willing to give her everything to get back her husbands love and our Neil...my god the love confession should hopefully happen soon. Don't forget to vote and follow to...love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro