Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"NEIL." "Glad you recognised me wifey." He placed his feet on the floor standing up, and walking towards her, instantly she moved back until her back collided with the wall, her breathing escalating her heart pounding furiously against her chest like an wild animal wanting to escape. Neil's not breaths fanned her face her eyes closing quickly enjoying the bliss. 'No Avni, this is wrong don't give in.' Her eyes flew open with a sense of new determination. She shoved at his chest and moved but he quickly pulled her by her wrist shoving her back into the wall as one hand lay on her waist the other by her head. He didn't bother beating around the bush, getting straight to the point he looked into her eyes "What are you hiding from me." "Nothing." He punched the wall causing her to jump slightly his hand dipping lower slightly. "Don't lie to me." She looked at him and pushed his hands away standing by her desk and picking up some files and studying them as she tried to regain her composure, he stalked forward his patience wearing thin with each passing second. He turned her around her hair flying slightly in the process, he snatched the file out of her hand and smashed it forcefully against the table. Grasping her forearms he looked down at her but she had quickly hid her emotions behind a false facade. "Avni what the hell is going on with you, everyone has noticed." "Nothing." "Stop saying that...give me a fucking answer Avni and stop trying to cover everything. A few weeks ago you were out investigating undercover... and then a few days ago you were planning something in your study room and now today...you get a message and you take off without saying  a fucking damn thing and now you come out of a mysterious room at 00:01 in the bloody morning. So i'm gonna ask you again and don't you dare lie to me Avni- Police wala hon and i can catch your lies in a second." Avni sighed but she knew what she was doing she was going to lie to him, she knew he was going to get more frustrated but she needed him safe, away from this even if it did partially involve him. "It was related to a case." That's all she said, Neil looked at her in shock "What? That's all your going to say." Avni looked at him "Look Mr Khanna you asked and i told you its related to case, a case that doesn't involve you so but you butt out." "What's this really about Avni, its like you can't even tell me anything anymore..." "Uhh because i can't, i don't know whether you remember this or not but you just happen to be soon married to my cousin sister Neil..." "Doesn't mean i love her." "That's not the point Neil, you have other...other commitments now and i don't fall into that, not anymore. She's my sister i can't do this to her, i have to let you go now before it kills me." Neil looked down at her in shock he wanted to scream and shout at her, he was shaking with anger, he didn't want to blow so he did the next best thing. He kissed her. Their lips battling each other for dominance, Avni's hand tangled with his hair as he placed his hands on the small of her back holding her at angle, For Avni that was her only support as she felt all her tiredness and stress leaving her instantly. Air soon became an issue. As they separated Avni's eyes glossed with tears. "That wasn't supposed to happen she muttered. She reached over her desk handing Neil a file of documents. "This was an issue that should have been closed along time ago...." He opened the file and took out the documents. "I have already signed only yours remains and then we can be free of this strain and tainted relationship." Neil's eyes flared. "i-i wish you every happiness. With Rhea." She choked on a sob  gripping the desk tightly.  Neil looked at the documents in his hands before ripping it to shreds, throwing them into the air he walked a few steps towards Avni before attaching his lips to her again.

Hey guys!!!!!!!How are you all??????? I'm so sorry for the delay i have been back at school and also have exams so updates will unfortunately be rare but i have taken time out to update because i love you all. Do comment your thoughts on this short chapter (sorry for that) and do tell me what are your thoughts on the current track. Love you all and do vote and follow too. Thanks.

^^^^^^^^^^^^Cuties that need to get together in real life^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro