Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The sun had kissed the sky initiating a new day. Avni hadn't bothered leaving her office after kicking Neil out. He had phoned Shweta in front of her and straight out told his mother he was not marrying Rhea, and surprisingly Shweta agreed. (Yeah i know). Avni was currently sitting with Abeer planning to enter a place where no woman has succeed coming out off. She was being irrational as judgement clouded her mind. Changing her appearance she stepped into a car before speeding off. 

She stood in front of what looked like a palace but she knew it was far from that, she could hear women begging for things to stop as shouts from men echoed from outside. She stepped in a inserted micro phones at the corners where she could. As she moved hurriedly towards the exit. But she couldn't help but notice an ajar door. As she stalked forward she looked in only to find Dayawanti Mehta, Khulbushan and a mysterious woman. "Don't worry you'll be safe here, I've been fooling the police for a long time, enjoy my hospitality." Avni reacted quickly and placed a micro phone just by the window, as she moved she heard "And don't worry about Mr ACP Neil Khanna, i have an enmity with him anyway and i'll help you ruin him and his family." As she heard this she stumbled backwards slightly causing a crash. Khulbushan, Dayawanti and Ragini turned around, moving towards the door. Avni quickly ran and headed out of the door like an Olympian not bothering to look back. As she was walking out she took of her disguise and accidentally bumped into a girl who looked around the same age as her.  "Sorry." Avni exclaimed quickly looking towards the girl before running. 

Avni stepped into her car and pressing her foot down on the accelerator speeding off completely ignoring the speed signals, suddenly out of no where a police car began to speed after her. She sighed hitting her hand against the steering wheel before pulling over, as the cop knocked on her window she pulled it down only to be greeted with the sight of Neil, who thankfully hadn't clocked it was her yet, she stepped out mentally groaning as Neil started his speech not looking at her. Rolling her eyes at his speech she waited for him to turn but decided to leave it, sitting back into her car, DD tried to say something to Neil but was cut off by Neil. "Shut up DD, i'm trying to deal with this lady." She raved the engine causing Neil to turn around, He placed his hand on the hood of the car peaking in "Avni ." She smirked raving the engine before speeding off causing Neil to nearly drop but tried to style it out in front of DD who was having hard time to keep a straight face. But one thing was going through his head- What the heck was his ajooba up to now?

Neil rushed back to her office barging in without knocking only to find her in a meeting. Looking at her sheepishly he apologised before closing the door. Avni sighed as her clients couldn't help but smile- the lady asking her questions causing her to blush. Concluding the meeting she walked her clients out turning to see Neil on the sofa in the waiting room, as he caught her eye she rolled them and began to walk back to her room with a sense of desperation. He pushed himself up jogging behind her as she tried her best to loose him, reaching her grabbed her wrist spinning her towards himself letting her collide with his chest, using his shirt to stabilise her balance. "Av-." "No no no no." She pushed him back taking of her heels and ran towards her office Neil chasing after her. "Avni stop." Turning back she chucked her shoe at him causing him to halt before running after her. As she ran into her office she quickly began to close the door but Neil shoved him foot into the door way pushing it open as Avni collapsed into her chair. "What was that?" Screeched Neil, Avni rubbed a hand over her head as Abeer barged in alongside Ashok. "Tell him." "No." "Tell him." "Shut up." "He has the right to know." She looked at Neil and back at Abeer and Ashok. Gritting her teeth she revealed everything to Neil, she flinched seeing the anger seering through his eyes. "Can you guys leave us please." He said looking towards Abeer and Ashok. Avni stood up and walked towards the window as the boys left. He stalked towards her spinning her around with force that caught them both of guard "HOW CAN YOU NOT TELL ME." Avni resisted the urge to roll her eyes as she just stared at him. "I'M ASKING YOU A FUCKING QUESTION DAMN IT." Avni was getting angry. "You want to know why....I DID IT FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, I'M TRYING TO KEEP YOU ALL SAFE AND AWAY FORM THIS, I CAN'T LOOSE YOU-" She stopped her eyes widening at what she just said but quickly replaced her face with an empty expression "Look Khanna, i told you when i took this case that i will do what i need to do and that you need to stay out of it so please....just let me do what i need to do." Neil looked at her grasping her shoulders "Did last night mean nothing to you?" The answer greeted him painfully "No." it was barely a whisper but Neil heard it. 

Hey guys i'm so sorry for the delay but like i told many of you i've been busy with exams and they are still not over- proper headache man i'm telling you. Anyway please do comment on this chapter and what you thought- i know its a bit rushed but i need to get it to a certain stage so i can follow my plan. So yeah enough off my rambling- actually i'm gonna do some more: What do u guys think of the current episodes - i love how Neil is making his wifey jealous- too funny. AND just to add if you have any suggestions or anything you would like to see to make this a story you actually want to read lemme know. Thanks for your patience and all the love. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro